.:6:.

* eeeeee oh my goodness !! this book has 7k !? thank you so much you don't even know ! :0 i'm pretty sure i have another chapter for you guys as well ! c: it's not the greatest but i hope it'll do for now :D *

after a while, brendon had left and it was just me and joshua again. it was really quiet and i liked that.
don't get me wrong, i love brendon, but he can be really loud sometimes. thats alright though. he doesn't need to know.

me and josh had watched a few more movies and then played some games like mario kart. it was really fun. i don't wanna go home.. but i have to eventually. maybe i can ask if i can stay the night again? no.. that would be rude. i dunno what i'm gonna do.

we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

i really super duper hope he says i can. i don't want to be home alone all by myself. it's never fun and i hate it. there's never anything to do.

i just want to stay here with joshie and watch movies and stuff all day.

even though i can't be little.

that's what i hate most. i can't be little around josh because he might hate me. he might think it's gross and disgusting. i don't want him to think that! that would hurt so bad. i really don't want joshie to hate me. i'm just so scared to tell him anything and i hate it. i just want to be able to be my self around him.

like last night, i'm pretty sure i was a little. that's so embarrassing. he was probably so confused and he probably thinks i was being so stupid. it's so humiliating. i don't like it at all.

💫💕🥺💕💫
third person p.o.v

once it was around 5 pm, tyler and josh were just talking until he heard tylers tummy growl a little. "are you hungry? we can order something or go out?" joshua asked and tilted his head as he did. "sure. what do you want?" tyler asked and smiled kindly at him. he got a shrug in response and sighed. "umm.. pizza? chinese? i dunno." joshua suggested and tyler hummed a bit in response. "um.. pizza is good enough." he says and josh nodded, flashing tyler a smile. tyler always lost it when josh did that. it made him feel so funny.

eventually, josh had ordered the pizza and they just had some fun while they ate.

tyler loved those types of moments. it made him really happy. he hoped those moments made josh happy to.

oh boy do they.

josh loved hanging out with tyler. he loved tyler in general. he thought tyler was one of the most adorable people hes ever met. hes never met anyone like tyler before so that might be why he loves him so much.

one day he hoped he could make tyler his.

he loved tyler more than anything. he wishes he could tell tyler that but he thinks tyler doesn't like him at all. he thinks tyler only uses him to get out of the house.. he really doesn't.

tyler comes over to hang out with josh. to spend time with josh. to try and have fun with josh. the list goes on.

hopefully one day they'll finally find out how the other feels about the other.

we'll just have to wait and see won't we?