"For the love of a father" Avengers x Hawkeye daughter pt 1

day 6 of 24

Y/n is Hawk eyes oldest daughter. They have a rocky relationship and have done since her brother and sister were born. None of the avengers know about her, or his family but when they go to his house to lay low, they met her.  She becomes friendly with Steve. When something happens, will Clint realize what damage he has done to his relationship with his daughter?

A/n gonna try something new. THis story is going to have the lyrics of 'for the love of a daughter' by Demi Lovato. Some of the lyrics don't go with the plot but are part of the song. I hope you like it, maybe I'll do more like this in the future. Let me know if you like it.

Four years old
With my back to the door
All I could hear
Was the family war
Your selfish hands
Always expecting more
Am I your child?
Or jut a charity award?

"Y/n" Laura, y/ns mom called up the stairs.
"Yes ma." She called, walking down the stairs.
"Can you set the table please?"
"Sure."

Y/n followed Laura in to the kitchen and began setting the table as Laura left to go check on the kids. As she got out the plates she heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home." She heard Clint call.
She looked up as her mom came back in and looked at Clint.
"Hi." He smiled as they kissed.
"Gross." She muttered as she put out the plates.
"Guys this is Laura, my wife."
"I know all of your names." 

Y/n looked to the door as she heard footsteps running down the stairs. She smiled as her brother and sister came running in the door.

You have a hollowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest
I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless
Hopeless
You're hopeless
Oh father, please father
I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go
Oh father, please father
Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter

"Daddy." Her baby sister called.
"Hey sweetie, hey buddy." Clint called, picking up the little girl and pulling the boy close to him.
"Did you bring auntie Not?" She asked as he put her down.
"Why don't you hug her and find out." Nat replied and picked up the little girl.

"Sorry we didn't call." The blonde guy said.
"Yeah we would of called ahead but we were too busy not knowing who you were." The millionaire said causing y/n to stifle a laugh.
Nathasa put y/ns sister down and looked at y/n who waved at her. Nat walked towards her and pulled her into a side hug.
"Yeah well FUry helped me set this up when I joined. I asked to keep it out of the shields files like to keep it that way. Figured it's a good place to lay low."

"How are you y/n." Natasha asked as the others explained everything to Laura while the kids went off the play.
"I'm good. Who is everyone?"
"The guy in blue and red is Steve,then there's Thor with the long hair. Tony is the guy beside Thor in black and then the guy at the very end that looks awkward is Bruce."
"Got it." She nodded.

Natasha went over to Laura and the others leaving y/n on her own. She studied the avengers as they stood in front of her. She looked back at her father as he talked to Nat and Laura, occasionally looking down at her siblings. She jumped out of her thoughts as the toaster popped. She went to get out the toast when she heard someone leave. She looked up to see Thor leave with Steve following. SHe decided to follow, ignoring everyone asking who she was.

Natasha watched as y/n followed Steve and Thor before hitting Clint in the back of the head.

"Oww, what the hell Nat?" Clint said, rubbing the back of his head.
"Who was that?" Tony asked in a confused voice, causing Bruce to agree.
"That was y/n. She's our daughter." Laura replied as she seen Nat glaring at Clint.
"You seriously forgot your daughter Clint? How could you?" Nat glared at him.
"I didn't forget. Just didn't get around to talking to her yet." He defended himself.
"I don't have a child but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't forget to talk to them." Tony stated.
"Shut it Tony."
"Clint>" Laura warned, indicating to the two children beside him.
"Sorry." He muttered.
"She's more like you then you'll ever know."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
Laura sighs loudly.
"breakfast is ready." Laura said,ignoring what her husband had asked her.