"I'm coming home" Hemsworth brothers x sister

Request: you are the younger sister to Chris Hemsworth and you return from the military after three years. She was eighteen when she left. Includes Liam, Luke and the mcu cast.

Requested by MarvelNerd4ever (I seen this when going through comments, so for the huge delay, I completely neglected this book back then and forgot to go through requests. Hope you like it none the less)

Song: Homesick by Kane Brown

Dear Chris,
It's been three years since I last seen you and the others. I hope you guys are well and safe. I'm sorry for not replying to you so quick, I've had big changes recently. I've been promoted to higher standards. It's really busy out here, as usual.
Many of us have been brought to new areas, I'm still in Iraq. I really get any sleep. I remember I used to always crawl in beside you or the boys if I couldn't sleep, you used to laugh and just cuddle with me till I feel asleep. Then you'd kiss my head and wrap me in your arms safely before sleeping yourself.
Tell Tristan and Sasha I said happy birthday. They must be so big now, India too. Tell them aunt y/n misses them and hopes to see them soon. Tell Elsa that I miss her cookies.I really do miss you Chris. I wish I could see you but duty calls. Maybe some day soon we'll meet again. I miss your hugs and the way you make me feel safe, not that I need protecting now. I'm always in your heart wherever you go.
I love you Chris,
Your sister,
(Sargent) Y/n Hemsworth

Chris smiled sadly as he read the letter. He rubbed his face as Chris Evans came up beside him.

"Alright Chris?" He asked
"Yeah. Just a letter from my sister. I haven't seen her in awhile so I get a little emotional when I get letters like this from her." Chris H replied, putting the latter carefully back in the envelope
."Hey I get it. WHen you last see her?"
 "Three years ago, she had just turned 18. She'll be 21 next week."

"Back to filming." The Russo brothers called.
"Come on, let's head back."
"Yeah, I'll follow behind you." Chris H replied, rubbing his face again as he got up.

Chris E left, rubbing Chris H's shoulder as he passed. Chris sighed as he looked down at the envelope one last time before putting it in his coat pocket, that was hanging behind the chair.

"I miss you y/n." He whispered before going to film.

After filming he got ready to head back home. He smiled sadly and waved at Robert as he passed by leaving Robert confused.As he opened the door to his house three kids came running towards him. He put on a fake smile as he hugged them.Elsa appeared by the door and looked at him.

"Kids, go play while I talk with daddy."
Chris watched them go before turning to his wife.
"What's up."
"I got y/ns letter today." He replied as he handed it to her.

Elsa smiled with watery eyes as she read it before throwing her arms around Chris. Chris broke down in tears as she rubbed his back. As they pulled back Chris looked out the window before heading outside. He looked up at the stars in the sky, remembering the last time he saw y/n before she left.

Dancing in the kitchen

You singing my favorite songsSwinging on the front porchJust laughing at the dogsNow you swear you love me moreWhen you're whispering goodnight

"Chris stop." Y/n laughed as she ran away from her brother.
"Not so fast." He replied, catching her and tickling her.

Y/n starts laughing uncontrollably as he tickled her continuously. He stopped letting her catch her breath. He smiled and went over to the radio, turning it up causing y/n to return the smile as she began to sing 'Hallelujah'. She took Chris's hand and they jokingly waltzed around.They stopped as y/n gasped. She rushed to the window and looked out. Chris followed suit and looked out to see the stars shining bright. He headed outside and y/n followed him in confusion. She stopped as she seen him looking at the sky.