"Another chapter in the book" Natasha Romanoff x daughter

day 13 of 24

y/n is Natashas daughter. She has been in high school and is now graduating. The avengers have been like family to her from a young age and attend her graduation.

"Y/n sweetie, you ready to go."  Natasha asked, knocking on her daughters door.
"I'll be down in a minute."
"Okay sweetheart." 

Natasha walked down to where the other avengers were waiting. Each of them had been there since y/n had been born and she had felt that she had to invite them, to thank them for everything they did.

Y/n finished applying her makeup and smiled as she looked in the mirror. Her light blue dress flowed to her knee and her silver heels matched the headband in her hair. She straightened her dress before opening her door and walking down the stairs. Everyone turned to her as she came down.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." Natasha complemented.
"Thanks mom."
"We're so proud of you darling." Clint smiled.
"Thanks uncle Clint." Y/n smiled to her god father.
"Well we better get going if we are going to get this one graduated." Tony stated before everyone started leaving.

When they arrived at the school y/n took a deep breath and smiled at her mom. Natasha smiled back before getting out of the car and going to the boot. She pulled out the graduation robes and helped y/n put them on.

"I am so proud of you y/n. YOu have done so much and I know you will do great things out of SHIELD." Natasha smiled.
"Thanks mom." She smiled before they headed inside the hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"And these are our high school graduates." The year yead called out.

Y/n smiled as she walked to the stage with the rest of her year. She waved and blew a kiss to the avengers as they stood up with the rest of the families. She seen her mom wiping her eyes causing her eyes to well up in tears. SHe pushed them back as they were each announced oby their name and what they had accepted as their next step to their career.

"Y/N Romanoff, who will be attending Harvard to study Science and technology." The year head announced as everyone cheered.
"That's it girl." SHe heard Tony shout and laughed as she stepped back in line.

As it finished y/n headed to where the others were waiting. HEr mom rushed to her and pulled her into hug, kissing her head before the rest of the avengers followed suit.

"Well done y/n. I gotta say I am proud of you." SHe heard Fury say and turned around.
"Nick." She smiled, running to her father higure since day one.
"Still don't understand why she can call him by first name and we all have to call him last name." She heard Tony mutter.
"Because she is the only one I can stand." Fury shot back causing everyone to roll their eyes.
"Can I have my daughter back now?" Natasha asked.
"All yours." Fury stated, standing back.

"Well done darling, I am so proud of you." Natasha smiled.
"Thanks mom."
"Yeah, who knew you'd follow me in the career area." Tony joked.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night Tony." Y/n smiled, looking at him weirdly.
"Say what you like but deep down, I know that it's because of me."
"RIght, okay." Y/n nodded causing everyone to laugh.
"Let's go home. This deserves to be celebrated. It's not every day I get to see my daughter graduate." natasha smiled, throwing an arm around y/ns shoulder.
"Yeah lets." Y/n agreed as they made their way out of the hall, into their cars.