"Christmas horror." Steve Rogers x daughter

day 18 of 24

It's Christmas day at the Avenger tower and Steve Rogers is enjoying his first Christmas being legal guardian to his 9 year old daughter when something happens. 

"Dad wake up, wake up wake up." Y/n giggled as she jumped on her fathers bed before lying beside him.
"Good morning darling and merry Christmas." Steve smiled, rubbing his daughters back.
"Merry Christmas daddy. Can we go downstairs?" She asked shyly.
"Of course we can. Are the others awake?" He asked as he pulled the covers back.

"Yeah. We heard her running to your room." Natasha stated tiredly causing Steve to look at the rest of the half asleep avengers.
"Y/n, you woke them up." Steve smiled, trying not to laugh.
"Well it's Christmas so they should be up already." Y/n stated sassily causing the others to chuckle.
"Come on you little divel ya." Steve smiled, grabbing his daughter causing her to laugh.

They all made ther way downstairs. As they reached the bottom of the stairs y/n ran infront of them. Steve laughed and followed the gang into the living room where y/n was already sorting out the presents. She handed them out causing everyone to smile at her.

"Why don't you open yours sweetheart." Steve smiled.
"Okay dad." She smiled and got up.

Y/n started opening her presents. She got up to move to her father when her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed. Steve rushed towards her and caught her before she hit the ground. As he placed her on the ground she sarted having a seizure.

"Y/n, y/n sweetie, open your eyes for me darling. Open your eyes for daddy baby." He pleaded as Bruce came towards them.
"She has a weak pulse. Bring her to the inflammatory. I'll be there in five." Bruce stated as she calmed down before leaving.

Steve picked his daughter up and rushed to the inflammatory. He seat her on the bed as Bruce came in.

"Jarvis, full body scan on y/n please."
"Right away." Jarvis stated, "Full body scan complete. Results displayed on screen." The computer stated as Bruce moved to the screen.

"Well?" Steve asked.
"Y/n appears to have suffered from some form of epileptic seizure. SHe was okay but she could have it again. I'm going to prescribe her to some medication and that should help ease them." Bruce explained.
"How long will she be asleep."
"Not for long." Bruce said as y/n began to stir.

"Daddy." She whined sleepily.
"Hey darling I'm right here. You okay?" Steve asked, standing iver her.
"Yeah. What happened?"
"YOu had a seizure. I'm going to prescribe you medication." Bruce stated as he returned from the cabinet. "Here take this." He stated handing her a tablet and some water.

Y/n took it before handing the water to her father. She smiled at them shyly.

"Can we go back to Christmas." She asked causing the two men to laugh.
"Course we can darling." Steve smiled, picking her up.
"Come on Bruce. It's Christmas." Y/n giggled as her father carried her out of the room.
"That kid never fails to amaze me." Bruce chuckled before following behind them.