All Grown Up: Book 5

VANESSA

(STEPHIANE AND PRINCE JAYDEN IN THE PIC)

"Come on baby, you can do it" I yelled to Stephanie as she was in labor pushing my baby boy out.

"Ahhhhhhhhh. I can't, he's too big" she screamed breathing.

"A few more pushes and it should be all over, I got a see the head" the doctor said. "One a count of three. One........

Two........

Three............."

"Waaaaaaaaa" my baby boy took his first breath into this world.

"Congrats its a baby boy" the doctor said showing us the baby as he cried. "You wanna do the honors?" He asked me and I nodded as I grab the scissors and cut the cord. I sheared a few tears as Que was recording the whole time during the birth.

************************

"You look just like me, its crazy" I said as I was holding my newborn. Stephanie was knocked out from all the work she had did earlier. I was just up holding him. "You mama went through hell carrying you for 9 months but it was worth it. I can't wait for you to meet all your sisters." I said as he was still sleep. I laid him down and watched as he sleep.

I'm happy I got a boy instead of another girl but either way I would have been happy. The house is full of women and I can't take it. There's Hazel, Isabella, Jasmine and now Jayden. 

"He looks like you" Que said standing by me.

"I know its crazy. Thanks for coming through I appreciate it" I said giving him a handshake.

"No problem bro, you know I had to see little man make his arrival" he said

"But yeah we having a party for him coming home in a few days, stop by if you can, I know how busy yo ass get" I said as we laughed quietly.

"Naw most definitely me and the family stopping through, you know I can always go for a good meal" he said and we laughed. "But I'm gone head up outta hear though" he said he gave me a handshake and he left.

I looked over at Stephaine and she was still knocked out. I kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you Mrs. Gamble" I said

"I love you too Mrs. Gamble" she mumbled with her eyes closed.

I laid down in the chair and feel right too sleep.

It's been a crazy nine months. I don't even know if this is where I wanna be. I love Stephanie but my heart doesn't beat for her as it used to. I fucked up getting her pregnant and marrying her. I'm still in love with someone else. I been feeling this way since I said I do. I don't want to see Stephanie hurt so I stay but this not what I want. 

I don't know what I am gone do. 

STEPHANIE

Its been awhile y'all and I missed y'all so much. So let me give y'all the 411 on what's been going on since y'all last seen us.

As for my family, yes I did just have another baby. We named him Prince Jayden Gamble, that boy look just like Vanessa eyes and facial features but he got a lot of hair he get that from me. Don't tell Vanessa that lol. We had to move because we have such a big ass family now.

Isabella is 15 now, she is so goofy just like Vanessa they act just act I swear. Then there is Jasmine she is 13, that girl has a major temper on her she act just like her mama stuck up but I treat them just like I would treat my own, but sometimes I have to pull back because I am not they mama so when he comes to discipline so, that's when Vanessa comes in. Isabella and Jasmine aka Jazzy don't stay with us but they come over ever now again. As for Hazel she is 16 she is doing better since we took her in and she loves it here, she the only one who stays with us. But everybody has their own room.

As for me and Vanessa we got married last year. The wedding was beautiful, but you know pregnancy hormones and I was just all over the place, but it was the second best day of my life, besides having my son.

I'm not gone front and tell y'all everything has been peaches and cream with our marriage we definitely have our ups and down but we get through it. I love that girl so much its fucking crazy man. During my pregnancy things got really crazy, I almost lost my baby due to stress because of the fights me and Vanessa would have most of the shit was caused by her baby mama Jayzmen, Hazel's mom because the bitch thought just because she had Vanessa baby they was gone get back together but shit over my dead body. Me and Vanessa fought about that because Vanessa didn't put her in her place where she belong so it is what it is, but we manage to get through it eventually after I beat Jayzmen ass. We fought about other things as well but that was the main one. 

Vanessa mom came around too, so they have a good relationship and she comes to visit when she can. I wish my mom was still alive but it is what it is. I still have my dad and all my other family members but sometimes its not the same and I still think about her and cry.

But anyways. I'm so glad Prince Jayden is finally here and he came out a beautiful healthy baby and I wouldn't trade him for nothing. 

Well enough about me. All the kids is older now and have their own lives. The kids are amazing and I don't have problems with them. They respect me and love me as another parent. Sometimes I can be a little soft, but I'm not pregnant no more. Let's see if things change. 

Anyways, I'll talk to yall later. You'll here about the crew in a bit.

Duecs✌✌

SO WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE FIRST CHAPTER. ITS GONE BE ALOT MORE TO COME SINCE THE KIDS IS OLDER SO A LOT MORE DRAMA AND BREAKUPS AND DEATHS.

I WILL NOT BE UPDATING IF I DONT GET ENOUGH COMMENTS AND VOTES. ILL HAVE THE CHAPTER YALL JUST WONT GET THE UPDATE SINCE YALL DONT LIKE TO DO WHAT YALL SUPPOSED TO DO. BUT I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER A LITTLE LATER JUST TO GET YALL INTO THE BOOK BUT AFTER THAT NO MORE FREEBIES.

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE MY COVER FOR THIS BOOK. SO IF YALL KNOW SOMEBODY OR ONE OF YALL CAN DO IT PLEASE HMU.