DIVORCE OR NAH?

VANESSA

"PRODUCER VANESSA GAMBLE WAS ARRESTED EARLY TUESDAY MORNING FOR ASSLUTING CARTER DAVIS WHO IS MARRIED TO SINGER KIMORA DAVIS. GAMBLE HAD PLEAD NO GUILTY TO THE CHARGES AND WILL RESUME COURT MONDAY MORNING" The news said. I turn to the next channel and it TMZ.

"Today's news Vanessa Gamble going to jail for beating on Carter Davis. Kimora has no comment to anything" TMZ man says and I turn the TV off.

I was sitting in the living room and this shit pops up. The night I came home to Stephaine and she saw those bruises and shit on me I had just came up from jumping on Carter for beating on kiki. I was heated when I found out what Jasmine did so I went to go let off some steam. He had it coming. By the way Jasmine did come back home.

"You okay?" Shavonta ask sitting next to me on the couch.

I was at her crib, I been between her and Quetta house for a week now since stephaine dropped that bomb on me with her bs. Shavonta didn't have a problem with me staying here, I even had my stuff over here. I think she liked it this way anyway.

"Yeah I'm good" I said lying back with my hands behind my head.

"Look I know its hard but you gone get through this. You said they have no evidance anyway and nobody is gone testify, so your pretty much off the hook bae" she said

"Yeah I guess so" I said not really caring about that situation. If I got to jail then so be it. I was only protecting my people.

"So what's gone happen with you and Stephanie situation?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know, I already know Prince is mine but the fact that she said that bs caught me off guard. She a fuckin goofy" I said heated

"Well at least talk to her about it before y'all make any decisions on that divorce" she said and I looked at her.

"You don't want me to get a divorce?" I asked her confused

"Its not that, its just that I wouldn't want you to regret your decisions on what she said" she said and I nodded. Then I got a call from Isabella.

"Yes princess?" I asked

"Pa can you come home I miss u" she said and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll be home tonight" I said

"Love you" she said

"Love you too" I said and hung up.

"Go home to your family" she said looking at me. "But before you do I need a quickie" she said smiling and I smiled as she sat on my lap kissing me.

What that mouth do doe? Lmao

After having that little session with Shavonta, I took a shower and shit and came home. I walked in the house and it was quiet and that's not usual.

"Anybody home" I screamed throughout the house.

"Pa pa" somebody yelled and I hear footsteps coming my way. Then I see Isabella, and Hazel come from their room

"Hey babies" I said hugging them

"Pa we missed you" Hazel said crying.

"What's wrong?* I asked her.

"I don't want you to leave me like my mom did, you the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want you to leave us" she said crying and I hugged her tight.

"No matter what me and stephaine go through I'm always gone be here for y'all no matter what and I promise you that" I said while hugged both of them now.