Bad Relationships

HAZEL

Hey y'all I'm Hazel and I'm 16. My mother name is Jazymen and I have another mother who is a stud Vanessa, I just call her pa pa. I'm so glad she took me in because I hated staying with my mom and her crack head ass boyfriends. Yes you read right boyfriends with a s on the end. She go through so many men just like I go through underwear, shit is ridiculous and I change my shit everyday.

I got a few half sisters too. Me and Isabella hit it off good when we was little and we still have the tight bond, she like my other half. Then there is Jasmine, she don't really like me much, I don't know why but she always mean mugging me and shit, don't know what that's about so we just go our own way. Maybe she upset that I came into the family and tried to steal Isabella away from her which is not true. I was nice to her ass to until she tried to kill me in my sleep, but that's another story for another time. 

But anyways, I'm the only one at the house since pa pa and Stephanie at the hospital having the baby.

So I decided to call my best friend over. Yes he is boy but its not that type of relationship with us. I mean we been friends since elementary school and the end of the summer  after middle school going into high school, we was at a party and we ended up having sex because we was drunk and high and plus he had a girlfriend, so we decided to be friends. I'm not gone lie he is sexy as hell but he got too many hoes. He one them playa types and I'm not trying go down that road. But his name is Tyler, he is a white boy but he got swag. He so fucking- nope I can't do that.

I only invited him over because he said him and one of his hoes got into it so he just wanted to chill with me. That's some bs I already know.

I was interrupted by the door bell. I had on some sweats and a half shirt that said dope across it and some socks with my hair pinned up with my glasses. I walked down and opened the door to see Tyler standing there with a goofy ass grin on his face.

"Why you look like that?" I asked confused.

"This my sexy face" he said still standing there looking goofy.

"Well stop, ya scaring me" I said letting him in. He smacked his lips and walked in as I closed and locked the door.

"You not funny ugly" he said and I laughed as he sat on the couch and I straddled him. I like messing with him.

"Aww poor baby, I'm sorry. I love you best friend" I said as I cooed his little cheeks. He grinned and made his hands on my booty.

"I like you in this position" he said and I laughed

"You wish boy" I said trying to get up but he had a good grip on me.

"You waking my mans up" he said and I smacked his chest and he let go as I got up and made my way to the kitchen and he followed.

"You need Jesus" I said laughing

"Why you keep playing?" He said as he sat down watching me take out some pizza rolls and a pan for them.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said smirking.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" he said making his way over to me. "You know I like you and you like me, so what we waiting for?" He asked as I turned on the oven.

"I already told you Ty, when you drop all them hoes and I see progress in you them I'll reconsider but until then no" I said popping the food in the oven and setting the timer.

"Man you be playing games" he said and I rolled my eyes walking up to my room

"Omg do we have to talk about this now" I said getting annoyed. Every time he come over to chill his ass wanna talk about this. I said the same shit millions of times and he still do the same shit.