Reunited

ISABELLA

"Awwww he looks just like me" I cooed to my new baby brother. I was at the hospital with my pa and Stephanie. I'm so excited to have some one to spoil.

"Naw he look like me" my pa said

"You wish, he gone be pulling all the hoes" I said and they laughed.

"Yes indeed" my pa said

"When can y'all come home?" I asked walking over to Stephanie as I held the baby

"I will be getting discharged tomorrow" Stephanie said

"Yeah so I need you, Hazel and Jazzy to help put up the decorations. Jazzy went to a party so she will be there to help in the morning" pa said and I rolled my eyes

"Pa you know she is not gone help, but sit on her butt and be on her phone. I don't want to deal with her she can stay where she at" I said handing Stephanie the baby so she can feed her.

"Bella that's yours sister I don't know why y'all don't get along. You or Hazel is like y'all have something against her" she said

"Pa have you realized there must be something wrong with Jazzy since we both don't like being around her" I said

"Bae you know Jasmine has a little attitude because you give her everything she wants, then you always let her off easy when she does something and its not fair" Stephanie said and I nodded agreeing.

"I wasn't talking to you" pa said getting a little upset. Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"It's true and you know it that little girl is disrespectful as hell especially to me. You need to get her before I do" Stephanie said putting her arms across her chest.

"Aye you betta watch yo fucking mouth about my daughter" Pa said getting close to Stephanie. She looked like she was finna punch her but Pa never hit Stephanie. Stephanie always hitting her but once of these days Pa gone black out and put her in her place. I don't know why she keep pushing her buttons. I instantly got in front of Pa and stood between the two. Pa gets upset when you test her especially when you talk about her kids.

"Chill out pa. Jayden is here" I said touching her arm. She mean mugged Stephanie but backed up and went out the door

"She'll get over it" Stephanie said shrugging her shoulders

"I love yall I do but yall need to chill out. All that fighting and back and forth stuff has to stop Jayden is here now" I said putting Jayden in his crib

"She need to stop cheating on me and lying. I know she fucking with somebody else" She said rolling her eyes

"I don't care what yall got going on chill out in front of the kids" I said getting mad "I'll see you at home" I said and left without her responding. I know she didn't like what I said but its the truth.

 They always at it for no reason. I know Pa has been telling me she's not happy with Stephanie. She loves her but she's not in love with her. I don't know why she even married this lady when she knew in her heart she wasn't ready. I honestly think when my mother (Quetta) was in a relationship with somebody else she thought that she had moved on but in reality she really didn't. They both missed each other and wanted to be with each other. I just understand why they didn't work it out. I know it would have been hard as much as they been through but they would have made it. 

I made my way outside and I seen Pa standing on the other side of the street smoking. I made my way over to here looking left and right watching for the cars.

"Pa you okay?" I said as she stood there walking back and forth smoking her blunt

"Yeah I'm good. I'm sorry you had to see me like that" she said