Life

LIL SHAWN AND SHAMBRIA IN MEDIA.

ISABELLA

I REALIZE THAT I CHANGED ISABELLAS BOYFRIEND NAME. IT USED TO BE DREW NOW ITS DEVON. SO FROM NOW ON DEVON IS GONE BE HIS NAME NOT DREW.

"I can't believe she talked to me like that, she's not my mother" Neveah said as we walking in school. She been bugging ever since Vanessa yelled at her. If you asked me she needed that little pep talk, neveah has lost her mind talking to her mom like that. I would have been black and blue if I ever fixed my mouth to say anything back to either one of my parents.

"Neveah you need to calm down, it wasn't even that serious, you was wrong g" Trinity said as we sat at the table for breakfast. We had bought McDonalds before we came in.

"Who's side is you on?" Neveah asked her mad asl.

"The right side veah, shit you said wasn't right" Trinity said

"Right how do you think your mom feels when you said that to her. She has been through a lot and her own daughter betrays her because of what daddy can do. Shit don't work like that and you need to apologize to her" I said

"You don't understand she trys to keep me from my dad-" she started but I cut her off.

"YOU SEE WHY? YOU THINK ITS OKAY FOR A MAN TO HIT YOU AND BOSS YOU AROUND AND TAKE YO MONEY AND HAVE YO OWN DAUGHTER TURN AGASINT YOU" I yelled at her by now I was mad as hell. Neveah sat there speechless. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna get to class" I said taking my food and leaving.

I don't know why I'm so mad but that situation hurt me seeing Kiki like that. Vanessa came out of me.

I was walking to my class when somebody grabbed my arm. I turned to see Cordell.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded. "You sure baby girl?" He asked again making me smile a little.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as he wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked to class.

"You should let me take you out sometime" He asked

"Idk I have to babysit, but I'll hit you up sometime" I said and walked in to my class.

Cordell been trying to get with me since middle school but I was stuck on Devon. He had a chance but I'm back with Devon now, but Cordell and I are still friends.

This morning all our parents went on their trip. I was stuck being in charge. I convinced Stephanie she should go and she did so I was babysitting my little brother Prince. Jean didn't want to leave VJ with me because she thought it would be a lot so she left him with her mother. Right now he was a daycare and I would have to come get him after my 7th period since I didn't have a 8th period. Then I would have come back to do my cheer practice. Everything should be good.

"Nothing really, but I have to take care of Prince while their gone" I said and he nodded as we took our seats in class.

Hazel, Malik, Trinity, and Neveah walked in but she had her head down. She sat far from me.

"You good lil savage" Malik said and I nodded

"You went off on her" Trinity said

"Oh well" I said

"She need a wake up call" Hazel said

"Enough about her. Our parents are gone, when need yo throw a partyyy" Malik said and Trinity shook her head.

"Hell nah, I'm not getting in trouble. Y'all remember what happened last time" Hazel said

Last time we threw a party, Trinity decided to invite all her hoes and have a brawl and Malik and Devon started a fire in the bedroom trying smoke. That was before Devon left.