part 11

* El's POV *

We arrive at Richie's & Mikes house and put our bags down by the door. I follow after Beverly as she walks down the basement where Mike told her to meet him and Richie. I'm not sure how she knows where the basement but she probably just guessed.

We see Mike, Richie, Will & Eddie all sitting around a table.

"Hey." Beverly says.
They jump slightly and turn around.
I laugh slightly. "Did you not hear us?" I ask.
"Nope." Says Eddie. "We are too involved in our game." He moves out of the way and we a Dungeons and Dragon game sitting on the table
"Too bad, you have to pay attention to us now." Beverly flops on the couch after saying this.

"We have to finish this game first!" Richie whines.
I walk over and push everything over. I then smile innocently.
Will gasps and looks horrified, Richie groans, Eddie falls back on his back and stares at the ceiling sadly and Mike screams "NO!".
"Too bad." I smile sweetly again and turn around. I walk over to the couch and move Beverly's legs so I can sit down and she moves them back up again so her feet are resting on my legs. Lucky thing she has socks on.

I'm blushing at her gesture and I think Eddie notices. He grins and raises an eyebrow suspiciously. I narrow my eyes and give him a dirty look. He smiles wider and looks away. Luckily, I don't think  anyone noticed my exchange of looks with him.

"What are we doing first then?" Mike asks as he's picking up the game pieces.
"We could... listen to music?" Will suggests.
"Yes!" Beverly exclaims and jumps up. She stands up on the couch. I laugh.

"Okay." Will goes upstairs probably to get Mikes music.

He comes back down and turns it on. (BRO IDK HOW THE MUSIC WORKS BACK THEN IM SORRY, IM SO STUPID. FORGIVE ME PLEASE. Ik it's tapes and shit but I've completely forgotten how they work. I used to know and to be honest I'm way too lazy to look it up. I'm so sorry I'm such a dumbass.)

- 20 minutes later -

We are currently listening to "Wham!" and Richie and I are dancing and laughing, just being idiots really. Bev and Will are sitting cross legged on the couch. She's painting his nails a baby blue. Mike is drawing small pictures for Eddie. Mike says he isn't good at art like Will but he still thinks it's fun.

He is currently drawing a cat for Eddie.

Richie falls on the couch, exhausted and I laugh. He falls and rolls on to the floor. I laugh even harder and he does too. I lay my head on his chest and just stare at the ceiling, singing along to the lyrics of "Careless Whisper".

Bev is done painting Will's nails so I sit up and walk over.
"They're awesome! Would you mind doing mine?" I ask and stare at them in awe. I'm terrible at doing my nails. Wills are painted perfectly, no nail polish on his skin and they are very smooth.
"Sure!" Will thanks and her goes excitedly over to Richie who admires them aswell. Will is very good at painting nails but he is not good at painting his own so that's why he asked Bev to do it.

Richie asks Will if he can paint his nails black and Mike goes to steal his moms nail polish, hoping she has black.

As all of this is happening, Beverly grabs my hand and starts to paint them baby blue. I blush deeply and I notice Eddie watching me. He notices me blushing again and has an evil smirk. I turn my head and glare at him. He smiles and turns back to Will and Richie.

Mike comes back down, holding black nail polish and grinning. Richie smiles and Mike hands it to Will. Will begins painting Richie's nails perfectly and Eddie & Mike watch in awe. I watch Bev in awe as she paints my nails in neat strokes.

Bev finished after 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes, Will is finished one of Richie's hands and is moving on to the next hand. I admire them and she smiles.

"Do you like them?" She asks.
"I love them!" I exclaim and Eddie smiles over at us. He comes over and looks at my nails.
"They look cool! I like them." He takes my hand and looks at my nails.
"I can paint sparkles over them once they're dry." She says.
"Sure!" Beverly smiles. She walks over to get sparkly nail polish from her bag.
Eddie sits up on the couch in front of me.

"Hmm...you seem to be blushing and smiling a lot around Beverly." He says.
"Yeah! She's a cool..friend." I smile.
"She's really pretty, right?" He says.
I blush brightly. "Uh..yeah." I stare dreamily and I try to hide my smile at the thought of her even though she is right across the room.

She walks over and Eddie winks and gets up. He knows that I most likely have a crush on her and I blush again as he winks.

Beverly smiles at me and sits across from me. I smile back. She has a slight blush on her face and looks down. I blush too.
She looks up again.
"You think your nails are dry?" She asks.
I check them and put my finger on one lightly. They're dry.
"Yep!"

She nods and smiles. She starts to paint over them with the sparkly nail polish. I smile and stare at all the rings adorning her fingers. She finishes painting over my nails and I admire the sparkles on them.

"All done!" She gives a nod and smiles. I thank her and we both begin to talk about artists we love and music. We eventually end up on the floor and we are talking whilst sitting there leaning our heads against the couch.

I see Mike and Will curled up beside eachother asleep. Richie and Eddie are holding eachother, sleeping. Eventually, Bev & I fall asleep.

That night, I fell asleep with my head in her lap laying sideways and my hand reaching up and holding hers.

ENJOY THIS CRINGE EW.