Part 29: Her smile

Hi guys did you all forgot me and my story?

I'm really so so sorry for being this much late. Actually my health was not in my hand these days so I couldn't think or write anything.

Now too I'm not completely fit so the update is very short. Once again really sorry guys. Hope you guys accept my sorry and support me.

Manik came out from college with nandhini. He made her sit on passenger seat and sat on driver seat. He was driving the car, beside our nandini was sitting silently lost in her own thoughts. Manik was time to time checking her.

Others side rest of the members reached home and return to their rooms. They know manik will handle their doll so they were at peace. It is not like that they all now trust maddy but at that time their priority was their baby, their princess so they chuck all other thoughts and concentrated on nandhu. So we can say that as for now maddy's mission accomplished. Yes maddy was the one who planned the boys to misbehave with nandhu and at correct time he came and acted like saving her. So let's see if manik got to know the truth.

Here manik was thinking how to make her happy.

Manik's pov

When I saw my baby crying I just want to kill who ever made her cry and just want to hide her in my arms. Nandhu ran and hugged me. I reciprocated but I want to know the reason. Then I saw that bl****y maddy my anger just reached its peak but my baby stopped me and told everything.

At that time I just wanted to kill them. And I swear if they came in front of my eyes some day I will surely kill them.but now my priority is only my jaan. I know her mind need to relax and diverted so I took her with me telling others.

I was in thoughts how I will make her happy , make her smile. That smile which light up my world for that I can do any damn thing. At last I got how I will make her fine.

I made her sit on car and now going to her destination where I can get her smile back.

Pov ends

Manik suddenly stopped the car which brought her our of thoughts. She look towards manik making a face as if asking why you stopped.

Manik gestured her to look outside. But she was just looking him only by raising her eyebrows asking what?

He shakes his head and gently make her face turn outside. She was shocked to see outside. Her mouth was open making an perfect o shape. She blinks her eyes to see its real or not. She was looking outside and then mani continously.

Outside was all the shops having ice cream, waffles, pancakes, pizza, burger, gol gappa and what not.

She was actually shocked seeing all that.why not the manik malhotra who don't let her eat fast food take her to the fast food shop that too all arranged by him only for her.

N: mani is this all real? Am I hallucinating? (Making faces seriously ) mani.... i guess something happened to me after the incident I'm seeing things.

M:(murmers ) drama queen
( to nandhu) no baby it's all yours for one day. You can have all but only for today

N:(happy ) sachhi

M: sachhi but there is a condition. And that is I don't want any harm to my baby after this so in a limited way. Ok

N: thank you mani.. i love you

She happily kisses her cheek.

M: I too love you. So Wat are you waiting for go

She without a second ran outside the car and reached near her first love ice creams. And in no time her favourite flavor was in her mouth.

She was relishing happily the ice cream forgetting everything. Manik was happy seeing his jaan smiling. But he wanted the smile more brighter and he know what can do for that. He slowly came outside the car and covered her eyes with his hand.

N: mani what are you doing? Take your hand back na I want to eat my kulfi ( says while pouting )

M: jaan you are eating with your mouth and so eat I only covered your eyes not mouth.

N:(whines) mani aise kaise. You don't know anything. I want to see my baby kulfi and then only I can eat fully. You don't understand hatao haath.

M: pagal. Acha teek hai baba.one min

He turns her around and slowly removes the hand. She looks front to see only to surprised.

She become extremely happy and ran from there.

Manik's pov

I taked her to her favourite food fest all arranged by me. And her mind diverted seeing all her favourite fast food. I know it's not right but only for today. Now you guys will think there are others ways too divert her mind like ahmm ahmm right. But guess what my baby is too small for all that stuff. So first her it's the best way. And I'm here so I will handle her.

Now my baby is happily relishing her ice creams. But now I want to see her smile more bright. So I called her bacha parry thts what she call them.

Now she is happily playing with them and having her gol gappa.

Bacha party are the kids from her 'ashiyana ' . It's not a orphanage but a lovely home where we can see only live nothing else.

I thought happiness Is drinking partying and bullying others and of course fab 5 but my baby taught me the real meaning of happiness.

She turned my life beautiful and full of life. And ashiyana is her no our second home. Where the one who deprived from children love they will get that. It's that place where one who didn't know what is having parents will gets parents care concern and love. It's that place where one who yearns to have a brother or sister will get the live of them. In short it's a heaven where only live and happiness is spread and having strong relationships when they don't have any blood relations. Where all have mom , dad, bhai sis grandpa , grandma uncle aunt cousin etc. But the best part is they don't even know each other before ashiyana.

And it's happened because my angel. Before she came in my life I too saw these types of people who have no one in their life but I was least bothered. But now due to her I know how their life will be. And the best part is because of that people I know what is actually love concern care. I got all these from those people. The actual happiness is what now I'm seeing in those kids face. And it's all because of my jaan.

Ohh sorry guys I just went overboard. Oh no my baby be na just having her ice cream continously. Na jaane ab tak kitne khaaya hoga. Now I need to stop her or else she will get ill and I can't handle that.

Manik malhotra it's your idea only. So now you only have to think something to take her from here. Nandhini ki aiyappa bacha lena. Chal manik bahut kaam hai.....

To be continued. ............

How was the update?

What will happen next?

What you guys want to see next?

Good night 😄😄😃😃😃😃😃

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Take care guys 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄