Part 47 : Face off

After 2 weeks

In these weeks nothing particularly  happened in their life's.  Nandhini came to know that manik's  dad was casually called him at that day. After that there was no interference of him in their life much so nandhini couldn't find nothing much. But then also she was trying all the way to know about raj malhotra's plan.

She is scared to let manik alone with him. So she somehow blocked him to see his dad. But  till how she don't know. Before something happens she want to save her mani.  She is trying all the way in her reach.

Here at the same time manik knew something is bothering her but he didn't asked about the same since he wishes her to say herself and he is waiting for that moment.

Cabir also has some hints of something fishy.  About aryaman  and  mia  well nothing much happened between them. They both are trying to face each other and gave themselves  a second chance. They are going very slow yet steady from the scratch. 

And today as usual fab 5 with navbhi are sitting in their usual spot at Canteen and chote chatting. Here manik went little far from them since he got a call. When manik went outside others turned serious and was discussing something.

N: guys look mani is outside now so we can plan his birthday . So what's the plan ?

Mu : don't tell me mani' s baby didn't plan anything for her jaan

N : di pls.

Al :(teasing )  mukti  it must be something secretive Nd special only for him . Why are you asking her private plan yaar

N : pls guys. Stop it  na. I will plan or not it doesn't matter now.  Let's plan something .

C: ok ok stop. Let's think

They started thinking  and decided something.  At the same time manik came after attending the call. Seeing him they all behaved normally.

N: mani who was in call

M: it was dad baby

By listening that nandhu got shocked and was thinking all sorts of things.

N: why ?  Anything urgent ?

M : what happened jaan?  Are you tensed ? 

N: no .. no. ( composing herself ) you tell na why uncle called

M: vo he wants to meet me on Friday. He said it's something urgent and he need me that day itself with him. I don't know what's the matter anyway let's leave it.  We will find out that day.

All noded. But nandhini was in her thoughts.

N:( thinks ) why Friday?  Friday is manik's birthday . He is turning 21 that day. What is he planning. I have to find our somehow.

Her thoughts broke because  of manik.manik took her with him after saying bye to others. He made her sit on passenger seat and he drove the car outside the campus.

Here in car nandhini was msging  with cabir abut the birthday plan. They decided  to celebrate in a small way only with the family and then in evening manik has to go to pune also so they decided to end the celebration before that only. Nandhini thought to plan a small surprise after the meeting with his dad and also the gift planned by her will take some time to ready. So all was set. They celebrate the birthday in one full day amd in evening manik will go to pune.

After chatting nandhini placed the mobile in her bag and then they both spend some time together in beach.  After that they both slept in each others arms peacefully calling it as a day.