Part 40 : Tum ?

Manik and cabir were worried about nandhini who is now unconscious and they don't know how to take her outside without any danger.  Now it's too risk to fight with the Goons nandhini beside them.

C: manik yaar now what will we do ? How we will reach home. Princess need medical treatment.

Manik didn't say anything but after some seconds his face changed from worried and a slight smile with relief formed in his lips. Cabir was confused seeing him smiling in this situation.

C : manik why are smiling now?   Look your baby will be fine . Don't worry are you listening to me ?

Cabir was shocked seeing him not responding. He thought he lost his mind. Manik was staring the door.

M: don't worry cabir. I'm not mad. We don't have to do anything now no one will stop me from taking my jaan outside. 

C : what are you talking about?

M: you just count till 5 and the way will be open itself.

C : what ?

M : just do

Cabir was confused but nevertheless her counted

5

.
.
.
4
.
.
3
.

2
.
.
1

.

BOOM

the door got opened with a thud sound and there stood a person. By seeing the person cabir was shocked and he screamed

TUM?

The person didn't pay any attention to him and hurriedly went near nandhini and took her in his arms and ran outside the room leaving manbir in shock. The person placed nandhu in the black seat if van standing outside and get inside the van.

Manik till now smiling become angry and possessive when the man took nandhini from his arms. He angrily marched to 5 the van. Here cabir was still in shock and he composed himself and came outside to see Goons are lying unconscious in each side. He was standing near the van watching them numb.

Here manik came to van to see nandhini lying on the seat and the man beside him.

M: ( angrily ) how dare you snatch my nandhini from by hand ? Dare you do that again .

Person : I will dare. What will you do ? Nothing so just shut up and get inside the van also put that bhukkad to inside the van  then start the damn van. Fast we don't have many time.

Cabir came in sense hearing the word bhukkad. He marched towards him and said angrily.

C: shut up. Who invited you here? And dare you take my princess again like that.

Person : whatever. Just start the van yaar. If any goon get conscious then don't blame me.

They didn't said anything and sat inside the vehicle.  Manik in driver seat and cabir beside him. Manik started the van and drive from there fastly.  When he knew now they are safe he turned and ask the person.

M: what are you doing till now. Why my baby is not conscious now. What happened to her ?  Is she ok ?  Tell something you are a bloody damn doctor.

C : ha what happened to princess?

Person : will you guys just shut up. My sweety is ok. The gas didn't affected her much but cold took a toll on her. And she has slight fever so sleepy is sleeping.  I just gave her an injection and she will be wake up at any time. It was good that I carried my medical kit with myself.

Manik and cabir sighed hearing him. But suddenly cabir remembered something.

C: why the hell are you here?  Who called you here

M: me. I knew he will reach soon and I got to know when he reached here . Thts why I told you to count.  I knew we will need some help. So I already informed him about the situation early.

C : really manik you didn't get anyone other than him. Didn't you know how is he ? Look what is he doing

Manik looked to see he caressing nandhu's hair and lightly pecking her head. ( not in a bad way. It's just that they are too possessive about her )

Manik and cabir got really possessive seeing him close to her.

M: you don't touch her. You said na she is ok. So your service is end. So now stay away from her.

Person : really.  I will not. She lives me more than you guys.  So I can be with her.

M: (angrily ) no she loves me more

C : then me.

Person : ohh let's see.

M: you...

C: this is why I can't tolerate him. If he us near princess then he will not let anyone with her and she too happily get along with him. Why you called him?. Ohh I know in any situation princess will not ignore you but in my case this idiot will not let her with me peacefully. 

M: arrey yaar why are getting angry on me . I didn't called him intentionally. It's just that he came to know all and he invited himself forcefully in this game.  But it's true if it is not for him I don't know what will we do. Thank you man.

Person : chup re. I just did for my sweety not for you guys ok. So don't fly high.

M $ c : you....

Person : what ?  Stop your nonsense and drive fast. ( serious ) Nandhini needs rest yaar.

They nods and manik drives fastly.  Soon they reach the home. Manik parked the van and took nandhini in his arms ans entered inside the house followed by the other two. Others get shocked seeing nandhini like that. They came near them. But manik without saying anything went to room and placed her on bed and tucked her properly.hr sat beside her holding her hand and was caressing her hairs and kissed  her  hand staring her face.

Fab 4 navbhi and the person followed him to the room .

Mu : manik what is this ?  And what happend to angel?  (Pointing the person ) suddenly what is he doing here and when you guys met ? Where were you guys ?

Manik , cabir and the person looks each other and them.

.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . .

How was the update?

Who is the person? 

Who is behind the kidnap?  Can they catch the villian? 

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄😄

Stay happy and stay safe

See you soon  😄😄😄😄😄