Part 25

2 Months Later

"C'mon Kel, we need to leave soon or we're going to be late." Kelley kisses Avery, "We're going to be late then because I'm nowhere near done having my way with you."

"As much as I'm enjoying what you're doing right now," Avery lets out a moan, "We need to shower." Kelley looks up at her and grins, "Shower sex?" Avery shakes her head, "We need to be quick." Kelley stands up, "Oh, I can be quick, Doc, but I know you much prefer when I take my time." "I do, but not today, Babe. We can pick this up after the taping, ok?" "Fine." Kelley reaches for Avery's hand and leads her to the hotel room bathroom.

A short time later, they are putting the finishes touches on their hair and makeup. Avery feels arms wrap around her and Kelley kiss her shoulder, "I love you, Doc." "I love you too, Kel." Avery turns around and they kiss. "Damn, now I need to fix my lips, but it was so worth it." "It definitely was." Kelley leaves Avery to finish getting ready.

Avery hears Kelley's phone ringing and her wife answer it, "Yes, I know we're late; it's all Avery's fault for leaving me with blue lips for so long."

Kelley laughs, "Sorry Erin, but you asked. We'll be leaving very soon, I'll see you soon. Bye."

Avery walks out of the bathroom and collects her things, "Are we in trouble?" "A little, but it's not like the show can go on without its stars."

Arriving at the studio Kelley and Avery hold each other's hand as they walk inside. Erin sees them and walks towards them, "Your need to get laid doesn't take precedence over the terms of your contracts. They aren't happy with the two of you right now."

"We are a half an hour late and we've been ratings gold for them, I'm sure they can deal with a slight scheduling inconvenience; not to mention the fact that Avery is finally cast free and we haven't seen each other for two weeks."

"Seriously Squirrel enough about your sex life, get in the chairs and get touched up; I'll let them know you've finally arrived and if anyone asks Avery you were dealing with a stomach issue. God, I swear I'm working with two children now." Erin huffs off and Kelley and Avery both laugh at her antics.

They head to hair and makeup to get touched up and then are led to the set to start filming the reunion show. They hug the professionals and then take their seats on the familiar couch. They are given the countdown and then the sign that they are taping.

"Welcome back to the, "I Said Yes To Marrying A Complete Stranger Reunion Show, now joining us is America's favourite couple, USWNT Soccer Star, Kelley O'Hara and her wife, Atlanta based Sports Psychologist, Dr Avery Mitchell."

"Welcome back ladies." Kelley and Avery both acknowledge and respond with a, "Thank you."

"So, everyone wants to know to have the two of you set a date for your re-marriage ceremony, yet?"

"We have a date and location, it will take place once my NWSL season is over, but we aren't going to give any more details than that and I would like to ask the public to respect our wishes to allow us to have this ceremony for us, our families and closest friends. The world has already seen us get married on their screens, this time it's for us and we would really like to keep it that way." Avery smiles and nods along as Kelley speaks to the cameras.

"It's been two months since we've seen either of you, what's been going on since the finale?"

"Doc, you want to take this?" Kelley turns to look at Avery, who nods.

"A lot has happened since we taped the finale. I was finally medically cleared from my accident and able to have my casts removed and return to my practice in Atlanta. Kelley has overcome her own injury issue to return to play at top form for not only the Utah Royal's of the NWSL but for our USWNT in their qualifying efforts for next summers World Cup. It's been difficult coordinating at times with Kelley being in Utah and me in Georgia but we have made it work and our relationship is getting stronger with each passing day."