Part 13

The next day Kelley and Avery join Alex, Allie Long and their husbands Servando and Bati along with a small camera crew for a day on the water.

Alex, Allie and Kelley watch on as Avery is pulled on the skis.

"How are things really going between the two of you Worms?"

Kelley smiles and laughs as her wife hits the water, "Things are good between us."

"How good?" Kelley holds her smile, "Really good, ok?"

Alex and Allie nod and then look at each other, as the guys help Avery get back on board the boat. Kelley moves over and wraps her arms and a towel around Avery before kissing her cheek.

"It's your turn, Kel. Show me what you can do out there."

"I plan on Doc."

Kelley takes her place and awaits the boat starting up.

Alex and Allie move closer to Avery, making the blonde nervous. "In all the time we've known her, Worms has always been extremely open and vocal about her relationships and or flavours of the week, she has been extremely quiet about the two of you, we need to know why."

"I don't know what you expect me to say, Kelley and I are still figuring things out, but so far, so good. If Kelley is keeping quiet about things I would expect that it is as a result of the cameras which are constantly following us and the necessity to maintain some form of normalcy and confidentiality in the relationship."

"I think we all want to know if you think there is the possibility of a future with her?"

"We've only been together for a couple of weeks, I can't answer that question right now."

"You aren't going to hurt our friend, are you?" Avery looks at Allie who asked the question, "I can't tell you that I'm not going to hurt her, I don't know the future, nor does anyone; I can tell you that I don't want to hurt her, she's an amazing woman who deserves only the best."

Kelley climbs back on the boat and moves over to Avery, who throws a towel her way, "You're dripping all over me."

"I thought you liked it when I drip on you?" "Kel, cameras."

Alex, Allie, Servando and Bati all laugh at the pair.

After enjoying some time just lounging in the sun, they head to a nearby restaurant to have supper together.

Alex and Allie pull Kelley aside to talk while Avery and the boys talk about sports.

"You're in love with her, aren't you?"

"How?"

"You act differently around her than anyone we've ever seen you with. You haven't stopped looking and smiling at her the entire day and don't think we haven't noticed the little touches and kisses her and there."

"She isn't like anyone I've ever met. She's obviously gorgeous on the outside but inside she has so many layers that she keeps me guessing and intrigued. She's brilliant and never boring, and she's so good in bed, it's mind-blowing. Have you seen her tattoo? It's beautiful, like her."

Alex and Allie look at each other, smile and nod, knowing that their friend is a goner.

"For what it's worth Worms, she feels the same way about you."

"I want so badly to say it, but the premise of the show means I have to wait until the end of the 8 weeks before I reveal my hand."

"So, spend the next 5 weeks loving her in every way possible aside from saying the words."