The call...

Ruby and Lev got a call come through "29 year old, labour, 39 weeks pregnant" said Ruby Lev nodded they didn't think anything of it until they turned up. Ruby got out with her bags and soon realised it was Violette. "Violette?" She asked "do you know each other?" Asked the woman helping her "she's my sister" said Violette as Ruby put her bags down. "Can you just get me to hospital?" She asked facing Ruby she nodded "come on let's get you into the ambulance" she said helping her up supporting her. She helped her lie down on the bed and then held her hand as Lev got in the front "I need to push Ruby" she almost cried "hang on Violette" she said "no Ruby this baby's coming!" She cried "alright let's have these trousers off" she said covering her with a blanket and helping her take her trousers off "alright Violette I can see the head" she said "push" she added Violette pushed so hard "and again" she added, 3 more pushes and the baby was born. "You have a baby girl" she smiled wrapping her up and cutting the cord Violette smiled and held her baby as Ruby just rubbed her leg. "What are you doing here?" Asked Ruby "came to surprise you for your birthday" she said "39 weeks pregnant?" She asked Violette nodded Ruby just held her hand as they pulled up at the hospital. Lev opened the back doors and smiled "I thought I heard a cry" he smiled pulling the trolley off Ruby smiled and so did Violette. They got into the hospital and both got checked over "what's her name?" Asked Lev "Harmony" said Ruby watching through the window. "She's going to be alright" he said she nodded and then a monitor went off "Lev what's happening?" She asked he put his hand on her shoulder "her hearts stopped" she almost cried looking at the tiny baby "come on let's go and get you cleaned up" he said "no, no Lev" she cried. He pulled her into his arms and she cried into his shoulder. Just then the monitors stabilised "she's alright rubes she's stabilised" said Lev letting go of her she turned around and smiled still crying but the tears were out of pure joy this time. "Where's Violette I need to go and find her?" She said "I don't know" he said she nodded and walked off "where's Violette?" Asked Ruby looking at Dylan "cubicle 4" he said she nodded and walked over as she opened the curtain she was gone "Violette?" She questioned "Dylan she's not here" she said "she should be" he said "well she's not" she said "okay well that's not our problem she's an adult she can discharge herself" he said "she's got a baby in a critical condition in resus!" She almost cried "alright rubes don't get upset" he said "where's my phone?" She cried checking all of her pockets "She can't leave her!" She cried searching her coat pockets Charlie walked over "Ruby I've got a note for you" he said passing her the piece of paper she opened it still hysterical and it read 'Ruby I'm sorry take good care of your baby Harmony's yours now'. Ruby looked at the floor and then dropped the piece of paper crying she knelt to the ground and Lev ran over kneeling down next to her "Ruby" he said rubbing her back he picked up the piece of paper and then took Ruby into his arms "were going to sort this out" he said holding her close "I promise" he said rubbing her back.