Seeing harmony

Ruby walked back into the hospital and Lev walked over with Harmony "what are you doing? Where have you been?" He asked panicked "relax, I've been to find Bea" she said sitting back down on the bed "why?" He asked "she's been through the same thing, it was tough on her" she said. He sighed and sat down on the bed Harmony smiled at Ruby "girl or boy?" Asked Harmony "a baby girl" smiled Ruby "Mummy can I see the baby?" She asked Ruby didn't know what to say. "Come here" she said patting the bed next to her Lev stood up and sat in the chair and Harmony climbed onto the bed next to her. "Remember how baby was supposed to be born in August?" She asked Harmony nodded "well it's only June" she said "she's poorly isn't she?" She asked "she's a little bit more than poorly sweetheart" she said tears in her eyes "mummy what's wrong?" She asked "baby, she was too small" she cried Harmony still didn't understand "she died honey, she died" cried Ruby Harmony didn't know what to say "so I don't have a baby sister anymore?" She asked "you do sweetie, you do she's in here" she said putting her hand on her heart "why don't you go and get a drink?" She asked Harmony nodded and Ruby gave her some money. Ruby sat on the bed crying she did just need a good cry Lev stood up slowly and sat down next to her putting his arm around her "I love you" he said she cried into his chest "what are we going to do" she cried he held her close "I don't know honey I don't know" he said holding her close.