two

CHAPTER TWO

yoongi groaned, his eyes scanning the website in front of him. amazon usually held so much potential when shopping for gifts. now it was two am and the morning of his boyfriends birthday and he had yet to find him a gift.

you couldn't say he didn't care, becausehe did, he'd been searching for the perfect gift for ages but he simply couldn't find anything. maybe it was because he barely knew anything about park jimin.

no.

it was because park jimin treated him as a blowjob machine most of the time with the label of 'boyfriend' so he didn't suck anyone else but his precious baby off.

yoongi grumbled, slipping out from the chair beside his desk, pulling his shoes on, deciding to take a stroll.

that's how he ended up in 'euphoria'. the bright neon sign pulling him in. or maybe it was the short golden boy behind the counter, his bottom lip tucked in between his teeth, long fingers grasping a tattered book and blonde hair drifting in his eyes every now and again. to yoongi, he was ethereal.

now he was stood, a smirk planted on his lips as he watched the younger ponder around the store attempting to find something for his boyfriend.

some guilt touched yoongis thoughts as he realised the real reason he came into the store in the first place. but he immediately shook it off. he wasn't cheating by gazing upon the sunshine in front of him.

"i found these."

hoseok places a variety of rather large dildos in front of yoongi, twisting them round so the front faced him. most of theses devices were normal. but the one at the end caught the felines eyes. he touched the packaging, raising it up so he could read it better.

"o-oh, i didn't know if you uh l-liked stuff l-like that?" hoseok looked down, playing with his fingers. "you never really mentioned what you liked so..." he mumbled, trailing off.

holding attempted eye contact with the beautiful boy, yoongi spoke lowly, deep and raspy. "i like it." his fingers danced over the top of the box before he sighed, moving
his hand away from it. "my boyfriend however is more vanilla."

hoseok glanced at the dildo - a vibrating giant thing with a cock ring as an extra - and bit his lip. out of everything in the store he liked that the most. yoongi noticed this, licking his lips slightly as he picked that one up and another one.

"i'll take these two."

hoseok nodded, moving the other selections aside, taking the two yoongi held in his hands. his veiny long fingered hands. "I thought your boyfriend wouldn't like this one." he finished bagging them, giving them to yoongi across the counter.

"and as i said-" yoongi passed over the correct amount of cash, smiling a little. "-i like it. and by the looks of it, so would you." and then he was gone.

the sunshine immediately slumped down, letting out a breath he didn't realise he was holding. his heart pounded and his cock was beginning to throb with anticipation. he felt his hands beginning to sweat as he thought about the previous customer.

he didn't even know his name but he already knew that he wanted to moan it loudly whilst he was being pounded into.

hoseok sucked in a breath, grabbing his keys and locking up for the night. he wanted to get home as soon as possible and sleep off the desire his body was experiencing.

but just like hoseok, yoongi found himself not being able to fall asleep with the constant thoughts of the other and how much he wanted to destroy him.