thirty seven

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"don't tell me to calm down!" the older pushed jeongguk away, a sob flowing from his mouth. "he's fucking missing! he could be anywhere and i-i'm here in the fucking w-warm a-and-"

"hey hey." jeongguk quickly wrapped his arms around the shaking boy, his whimpers flooding into the other neck, tears staining his once green shirt, now a darker green on the shoulder due to the emotions flooding through yoongi.

a knock on the door separated the pair, hopeful eyes twinkling back at jeongguk as he hesitated, heading towards the door. "is it seokie?" yoongi mumbled, coming up behind him, standing slightly on his tippy-toes to peer over his shoulder.

jeongguks hand gripped the cold metal before twisting it round, eyes agape as the wooden barrier was removed. yoongi seemingly began to cry again, walking away before a door was slammed. but jeongguk stayed still, eyes scanning over the dimpled face.

"hey ggukie." a sound echoed throughout the apartment. skin on skin contact. a harsh slap. tears brimmed jeongguks eyes as he shook, stepping back as namjoon touched the now reddened cheek, eyes not even wide due to the lack of surprise. "i deserved that." he mumbled.

jeongguk shook his head, hand clasped over his mouth. "n-no. you d-didn't." he stumbled out. "no." he shook his head again, stumbling towards namjoon, flinging his arms around him, gasps and sobs escaping his mouth as the older copied his actions, burying his head into jeongguks neck, his scent over powering. "i love you so much joonie."

namjoon smiled widely, pressing his lips against the porcelain skin. "i love you too ggukie. my baby. my precious precious baby."

the pair pulled back, the older not even hesitating before planting his plump lips against the others, tender movement happening between them, sparks flying as hands grabbed onto strands of hair and muscles. the pair crept backwards, falling onto the soft material of the sofa, never even thinking about disconnecting.

"why are you back?" jeongguk managed to pant out. "what about jinnie? is he here to?" he tried to peer past namjoons shoulders but he cupped his cheek, shaking his head.

"jinnie is..." he sighed, sitting up, and pulling jeongguk with him. "yoongi hyung needs to hear this too. can you please go get him?"

jeongguk nodded, standing up, still in a haze over his returning boyfriend. well, ex-boyfriend. jeongguk poured as he realised that he had actually broken up with the man before he left. but that was a conversation for later. after managing to drag yoongi out, namjoon sighed, pressing his fingertips to his forehead before speaking.

"jinnie is working with hoseoks mother." namjoon spoke slowly, making sure the pair understood. "he it is working with her to get seok back. this has been happening since the day he told you to leave hyung. they thought if you left, seok would return to his home town. and he nearly did."

"do you know where seokie is now?" yoongi mumbled, throat hoarse from crying, red eyes matching his disgruntled appearance of worry.

namjoon hesitated before nodding. he glanced at the floor before sighing. "seok has gone to busan. to walk straight into the trap that jinnie has planted."

before anyone could react, yoongi was gone. a car engine was heard as namjoon glanced up at jeongguk, watching the youngers eyes brim with tears. "what has happened to jinnie? i love him. why is he doing this?"

"i don't know ggukie." namjoon mumbled, pulling the other into a kiss. i don't know.