Bigger isn't always better you know

~pic of Marie's school outfit~

I was walking threw the school gates being vary cautious of my enemy Vicky.

You ever watched fairly odd parents well lets just say Vicky original is nice compared to green eyed Vicky with her waist length brown hair.

Speaking of the devil.."Hey Marie I see you haven't grown much since last year you are so pathetic you flat ass flat chest blonde",Vicky said with a mock tone.

"Bigger isn't always better you know" I replied with a childish pout.

"Prove it bitch"Vicky snorted.

I laughed silently.The first step to winning a fight is to trick your opponent and attack when they are off guard.

"I'm gonna beat your white ass blue and then slap the white of your blue ass and punch the white back on your blue ass ".I replied with a wicked grin .before she could say anything back I jumped on her,wrapped my legs around her waist and started punching her repeatedly in her face while she was holding us up.

This is why I like being smaller.I'm faster and lighter but not to strong so I always attack first and fast.

Before I could finish my assault, the guidance counselor told me to get off her and wait in her office.

Her office had a "32 inch" flat screen mounted on the left wall and a pool table to my right with three bean bag chairs. Her desk was in the right corner of the room piled with paper work and stuff.

As soon as I sat down Mrs.willows walked in."I'm gonna skip straight to your punishment and send you on your way"she stopped to clear her throat. You are suspended for the rest of the week and so is Vicky You two will leave campus immediately" .

I got my stuff and started my journey home.

"Stupid Vicky this all your fault" I mumbled.suddenly a tall shadow was covering me and before I knew it everything went black

One comment good or bad until I publish the next chapter I need all the help I can get:3