Camp days

Tuesday 15 April

Your POV
My eyes sparkled with wonder as I stared at the mystical cup of automatic refills. I can finally taste blue coke...For years, many have tried to perfect the taste but none has succeeded.
"You can dwink or vwat?" Boboiboy leaned to me, his mouth stuffed with some sort of egg mush with spinach and mushroom.
Without looking, I shoved him off his seat.

"Summoning!" I jumped on the table, my cup raised high. "Blue coke!" The cup filled itself to the brim with blue Coca Cola. Drowning it down instantly, I suddenly felt drunk.
"Yeeaah! Blue coke!" Sitting back down, I took my quiche. But it wasn't there.
"Hey, who stole my quiche?"
I heard Boboiboy choke a little. Wait...Egg mush...with mushroom and spinach...
"Boboiboy, did you eat my quiche?"
"Noo..." He dragged, sweating slightly. "Maybe...yes." My heart fell when he admitted it.

"I was gonna eat that..." I whimpered, putting my head on the table. I'm depressed now.

Boboiboy POV
I felt guilty for eating her pie...but she just left it there! It wasn't...why do I feel like death is behind me?

I slowly turned my head to see the Demeter Cabin Leader glaring at me. I'm safe right...i-it's just plants...right?

The next morning Boboiboy found himself hanging up side down above a prickle bush.

Monday 21 April

I was having dinner, this time securing my food. I looked at the lamb chop on my plate and a joke seeped it.
"Hey, Boboiboy~" I slide next to him, holding the lamb chop.
He looked at me, fearfully. "Yes?"
I started my joke, with a grin.
"Today I went to school. Tomorrow...I'm kambing!" At the punchline, I showed him my lamb chop.

He stayed quiet.
"Kambing? Don't you get it? Boboiboy?" I pouted, eating the tender lamb chop. Fail number 22: Lambchops

Friday 26 April

Your POV
I woke up to the smell of smoke and strangely chicken nuggets. I open the door to see all of Boboiboy's elementals running amuck. Gempa, Ice , Hali, Daun, Taufan. Holy He-
Suddenly, something crashed in the woods and the dryads ran out on fire. Literally.
My eye started to twitch as the screaming and chaos grew louder.

Leo ran to me, clearly angry, and started shaking me.
"Aieshah! Your boyfriends are setting the place on fire!"
"But don't you like fire and chaos?" I whrbled, fuzzy from the shaking.
"Yeah! When I do it! They're stealing my flare! Holy Hephaestus, stop that chicken!" Leo dropped me, running after a mechanical chicken that for some reason breathed fire.
"O-Okay! But he's not my boyfriend!" I shouted back, running into the woods dizzy and hoping I don't hit a tree.

Arriving to the scene of the crash, Festus lay there, clearly exhausted. Solar and Blaze we're fighting on Festus's back.

Then a chicken ran into my leg.

Hopping in pain, I grabbed the chicken, ready to throw it. Then Leo cane back, wheezing.
"That's...my...chicken. Chicken mine."
Chicken? Chicken. Chicken!
"Leo. Chicken!"
"Yes! Chicken? Wait...chicken?"
"Big chicken for Blaze."

Few hours later

We finally finished. We have made a giant automatic chicken. Climbing to the control panel, the chicken and I ran back to the crash.

"Fire boy!" I called to Blaze, who jolted straight, staring at the chicken named Kentucky or ken for short. I stared dead into his eyes. "Giant chicken." And with those two words, I pressed a button and jumped off. By the time, Blaze got to the chicken it was now a normal sized chicken. He held it lovingly, ruffling its celestial bronze feathers. Suddenly, he hugged me tight, almost nuzzling me.

I looked to Leo, who hid in a nearby bush, and nodded signalling step 2. The Son of Hephaestus walked closer to Solar, who was fidgeting with wires. Then Leo jumped out, flames in his hands. "CHICKEN!" Leo battle cried, dog piling on Solar.
Solar struggled free, just in time for Hali to teleport him back in bed.

Leo fixes Festus and had that date. The elementals all transformed back to Boboiboy and the dryads forever hate Blaze and Solar. All's well that ends well.