True Ending

Scared, I opened the door and found myself in a different house. A family photo hung in the hall. There was me, Charlie and... mum and dad.
Panicking, I ran into hopefully not Charlie's room. It was.
"Aieshah? Why you up so early? By the way, I had the most weirdest dream ever. Wait where you goin?!" Not bothering to stay, I ran back to the room and opened a laptop nearby.

I searched for the latest episodes of Boboiboy. And there were new ones. One by one I watched and one by one tears fell down.
Finally, it was the last episode. Boboiboy proposes to Yaya. Not me. I don't exist there. Not anymore.
I watched Yaya walk down the aisle. I watched them get married. I watched Boboiboy promise there was no one he'd rather be with.
"Th-this is how it should be. Not with me. I'm just an obsessed fan girl who want him all to myself."
I forced a smile, but failed. Soon enough, I was sobbing. My mum, my real mum came in and hugged me tight. She patted my head softly saying it will be alright. Charlie joined in, attempting to make me laugh with cheesy jokes.

But none of it helped.
You were back to being annoying. You were back to being the one weird kid with no life and no actual lover.
But then you were back to living a life that was normal. You were back having fun with your equally weird friends. You were back with your fan family, that has meetings over books and cartoon. You were back living life until you're old.
"I-I should be happy with what I have." I muttered to myself, drying the tears and going on Instagram, deleting any trace of my dinosaur and focusing on other fictional characters. Maybe with a tub of ice cream and anime husbands, I might forget about him and pretend none of it ever happened.

If you want a different ending, please ask. I'm more than happy to write one. This one is too depressing for me.