Blood down under

I woke up with blood on my bed. Taking those things...I stared disgustingly at the giant blood stain, wondering if God was trying to make a joke when he created women.
The door creaked open as someone tried to enter, I grabbed my big book of Grimm and threw it to the door.
Shouting "DON'T COME BACK!", I ripped the bed sheets off, put it in cold water and put a new bedsheet on. I stood there, grumbling when breakfast came.
Going out, I meet Boboiboy unconscious and my Big Book of Grimm next to him. Ignoring him, I ate my food. At least food helps...yeah think again.
The moment, I finished my beans in toast, a cramp clinched my stomach. Leo glances at me and his face fell into horror.

Leo POV
When I saw Aieshah's face, I could only think of one thing. Procedure Dot point. Before seeing her, Annabeth and Piper has the same look. And I knew chaos will be unleashed. Now, I'm all about chaos. I love it. I live for it. But not this kind. Never this kind. This is chaos unleashed by Tartarus itself.

Rounding up all the boys and the girls that weren't affected, I shoved them into Bunker 9.
"Wait, where's Boboiboy?" Will in the crowd wondered out loud.
Holy flames...I forgot Orange. Good luck out there Orange.

Boboiboy POV
You wanna know how my morning went? Let's just say I was thrown knowledge...and a door.
I entered the arena to spar with Aieshah when a hatchet was thrown just past my face.

Before me were the most dangerous girls I have ever seen fighting each other. The scene triggered the traumatic event at Hq.

Flash back
I was walking with Gopal to the training room when a loud boom came from the door. My friend hid behind me as I opened it. Lo and behold Yaya, Ying and Aieshah was just sparring...really violently...

"Hi, guys. What happened?" I waved, stepping in the room. I suddenly saw Fang in a dark corner, battered up and bleeding.
"Fang! Are you okay? What happened?" I helped him get up, bringing him to Gopal.
"B-Boboiboy, save yourself. D-Don't communicate with" He fell onto the hall floor, almost dead. alive but almost dead.

"Gopal, take him to the medic bay." I closed the door behind me, wanting to ask what happens to Fang.
"Uh, Yaya." I tapped her shoulder for attention.
"Apa!" I flinched as she yelled. Her eye were angry with fire.
"Haha...nothing..." maybe ask Ying.

"Y-Ying, what happened to Fang?" I asked. Ying was on the floor, muttering to herself and...was she holding an orange?
"Which is first? The fruit or the colour? If the fruit was first then how did they name it but if colour was first how did they name it to? You need both of them? Were they discovered at the same time? Why orange why not sun?"
"Uh...Ying?" I bent down and suddenly she was shaking me by the shoulders.
"WHICH ORANGE IS FIRST?! Which one!"

"Ying! Be quiet!" Aieshah's voice screamed from a dark corner.
"Orange!" Ying shouted back!
"Shut up!" Yaya joined in, throwing a Chunk of metal her direction, and by her direction it means my direction.

"Boboiboy Tanah!"
Quickly transforming, I created a shield, rocks flying from impact.
Suddenly, I heard three thuds. One, two three. Lowering the shield, I found all three of them groaning in pain, curled up.
Then a cold hand grabbed my ankle. Below me a dark figure with E/C eyes glared at me, a rock in her hand. Suddenly, she smashed it on to my toes continuously, gripping my ankle.

"Pain." And with that one word, the three former friends and now monsters dispersed to the three remaining corners of the room. I lay there, in pain and fear but I at least I know what happened to Fang.

End of Flash back

I ran back to the Big House, hiding in the attic in a cupboard full of mothballs. Suddenly, I hear the sound of foosteps. No. I don't wanna die. Please. Help. I cried in fear as the footsteps grew louder.
Suddenly, I heard giggling and another voice slowly singing a song

Poor little bug on the wall~Ting. Ting
Tok Aba, I'm sorry for not being there. My friends back home, I'll miss you dearly. Please remember me.
No one to love him at all~Ting. Ting
I haven't even graduated yet. Gopal, Forgive me.
No one to tickle his toes~Ting Ting
Then I heard the sound of wood being hit. The pounding in rhythm as the song.
No one~
A hand grabbed the door, slowly opening the creaking cupboard. My time has come.
To blow him nose!
An image of two girls, both holding bats opening the cupboard and swinging their bats flashed before my eyes along with the sound of my own terrified screaming before everything blacked out.

I stirred awake, hanging upside down and tied up. I spun slowly to see Annabeth, Aieshah and Piper on both sides, sitting on a log throne.
"Let's play piñata!" Annabeth announced.

And that's how I died. From three girls on their periods.