Food wars (not the anime kind)

Running to the mess hall, I saw everyone eating breakfast. Yum breakfast...not now, Aieshah! But food...oh look a megaphone.
An evil idea arouse in my head. Sneaking on stage and turning the megaphone to max, I inhaled deep.
"ATTENTION PEOPLE!" I shouted. The soundwave rippled across the room, the ones closest to the stage had fell on the floor crying. Only one not affected was the Ares table. Clarisse stood up. "That all you got! We listen to heavy rock on high weaklings! Hahah!!"
"I respect that so much!"
"Yeah!"
By now everyone looked as though they lost their hearing. I waited a bit for them to recover. I needed that. Thanks Megaphone.
Once they could hear again, I told them the news-without the megaphone because Chiron confiscated it. "We have another war going on!" Groans and whines responded to this.
"I know, I know. But seriously, My brother is making an army." Taking a shaky breath, I continued. "I have friends who will train with you for this war. Lily, Peter. Come on stage. Come on"

"Wait, can they talk?" Connor asked.
Peter growled at Travis. "Uh Peter, Honey. That's Travis. The one next to him is Connor." I reminded. Both tigers and tiger cubs tilted their head in confusion, then turned their heads away all sass like.
Cute! Pressing a button, the tigers turned to their human forms.

Peter had red messy hair that was tinged orange at the ends, along with gold eyes. He wore an orange dress shirt under a black suit. He had no tie and undid a few buttons, showing his collarbone slightly. Lily also wore a suit, except she had a tie and her hair was black and was put in a bun. Citrus and Ember wore miniature version of their dad's outfits but with hats while Jasmine wore tiger print overalls over an orange shirt. I overheard some Aphrodite kids giggle about Peter and gave them a quick glare.Don't touch my son, dogs.
"We will discuss training later!" Peter announced, getting his family offstage to prepare.

I was finally done. Running down to satisfy my hunger, I bumped into Calypso. she was holding some toast and eggs in her hands. She asked how she could help in the war to come. Smiling to reassure her, I snatch the plate off her hands and ran for shelter.

Boboiboy POV
Dam Piranhas...I sulked, as the last scraps of breakfast was gone. Tears feel down as my stomach growled. I know I should be worrying about the battle but food comes first! Wait! I jolted up, seeing a floating plate of toast and eggs running towards the beach. I'll never get there in time. But I know someone who can...

Turning to Solar, I flew to the beach miles ahead from the running breakfast.
"I got you-well schist." All hope fell as I saw who was holding it. Aieshah. She searched for an escape but in the end attempted to gulp it all down. Not on my watch.
Time slowed down, as I lunged at her. Resulting to her losing balance and the precious breakfast landing in the sand.

"The Hades, Boboiboy?! Why? I'm hungry!" She yelled, tears of hunger also dripping down her chin.
"Well, I'm also hungry and at least I woke up early!"
"If you woke up early why didn't you get food?!"
"Because everyone else got there first!"
We charged at each other but resulted to just attempting to slap faces. We were hungry, no food no energy duh.

Thank you to all the readers here for reading this story and the one before. I love you guys so much. Thank you.