Furbies

May the first...War day.
Demigods stood behind me ready to fight, weapons raised and in position. The cool evening breeze rusted the trees where archers hid in its shade and traps ready to set.
"What if we lose?" Taufan stood beside me, along with the others. "What will happen?" He looked at me, scared.
I rose my head a bit higher in confidence. "Nothing will happen, because we will win." I smiled.

The sound of marching echoed through the woods, trees from the distance fell and the ground trembled beneath us. Birds and animals ran away, terrified and injured.
The enemy marched to their battlefield. Two giants held a gold throne and on it was Wolf. I held back a laugh.

And with a lazy flick of his hand, his army attacked and the battle had begun.

My sword sliced through a hellhound's head as mountain of pink glitter trapped the monsters. An arrow whizzed past me and shot another hellhound behind me. I looked up to see Will, his face angry and red, shooting arrow after arrow.
I ducked as a cyclops' axe swung at me, the monster stumbled back from its own weight as I dug a knife into its stomach. Blood slid down my face, both red  and black.
Suddenly someone took hold of my hair, I was stuck. Looking behind, a ogre was eating my hair. Gross. I cut his head and my hair in the process.

Through the battle field, I sliced, killed and fought a path to the king. Finally we stood face to face. My breathe was heavy with exhaustion and my blade bathed in blood. Before me, Wolf sat on his throne, smirking.
"You think you can win? Look at your army, Aieshah." He tried to make me doubt. Suddenly, I burst into laughter. He looked at me with disgust. Finally, I slowed down to chuckles.
"You're right. This army can't win but..." I smiled hysterically at the mere thought of my plan. "They're just the distraction. Demi's Fall Back!" I shouted to my allies, as the archers took them up to safety and others hid in the woods. Wolf's face fell into horror as colourful lights shone through the woods and the sound of mechanical chirping filled the field. His so called colonels stood in confusion.

"This is the army." I said, as a wave of furbies washed over them. It was pitch dark and their eyes switched to red. Wolf ran away, terrified leaving his colonels behind and soon out of mind control. I looked over to Boboiboy, now orange. Nodding, I ran after Wolf.
Catching up with him, I cornered him to a cliff. Casually, I paced around him.
"Didn't expect that did ya? Now...do you have reddit??" Wolf looked at me, still in horror and anger.
"What the heck is Reddit? A bomb? Another army?!" He grabbed me by the collar, shouting at me.
"Nope. But I can show you him." I struggled out of his grip and ran to the nearest tree.
Boboiboy stood in the shadows in front of Wolf, his eyes red and a strange antenna poking from his hat.
"What you say, you peasant?!" Boboiboy flashed in front of him, his teeth sharp. "Imma eat that pathetic brain of yours." After a while, I restrained the reddit Boboiboy.
Wolf's hand and face was now scarred with claw marks, the blood dripping continuously. My face was seldom as I drew my blade. I swung it to his neck but something stopped me. Tears fell down my seldom face, that struggled to stay.
"I can't." I fell to my knees in defeat. "You're my brother, evil or good."
Wolf took the sword from my hands. "Aieshah, please. Killing me is the only way back."
I looked to him, confused.
"Your version of me keeps taking over. I just want to go home. I want to eat Mama's food. I want to hear her talk about her trip to London and what she liked as a kid. Please."
I sighed heavily, taking back the sword.

"Oh my god...you watch harems?!" I fell to the ground, laughing. "Holy Schist...who's your favourite?" I asked in between giggles.
"M-Monika..." He mumbled blushing. I laughed even harder.
"Well at least I ain't in love with a boar head!" He barked, clearly embarrassed.
"Boi, Inosuke's is your husband too..." I deadpanned. This was a whole new level of embarrassment. Charlie pounced on me as I ran away from him, still laughing my head off.
Whack!
"Be quiet! Charlie stop chasing your sister, Aieshah, stop annoying him." Mum held the bamboo stick in her hand. Her face clearly annoyed. Yet on the tv screen was Minecraft, which was red. 'Koya was blown up by a creeper.'
"Yes, Koya" We replied simultaneously, before running to our rooms laughing.

Tears fell down like a waterfall as I dug my blade into his stomach. He hugged me tight, whispering 'I love ya, sis."
And like that he was gone. I fell to my knees, sobbing as I hugged the lifeless body of my brother.
Charlie's army vanished as well. We won...but why do I feel like I lost everything.