December Date | Cya x You

December 13 2019, 2:15 PM

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

Gi Wook and you had met each other through mutual friends and had instantly liked each other. At first, it had only been lots of friendly talking and messages which turned into late-night calls and adorable snapchats of his and your daily life. You had lots in common and you both had really good chemistry. It felt as if you had been waiting for him your whole life.

You had been on a couple of dates already, but you took it very slow and just enjoyed your time with each other because you did not want to rush the relationship or pressure him because you were uncertain if he wanted to be more than just friends.

Your favourite dates were casual ones. No dressing up, no nervousness, just two people hanging out and having fun together.

Today, you had invited him over for the two of you to watch a Christmas movie. During the movie, you slowly inched closer to him and leaned your head on his shoulder and shared a blanket.

At the kissing scene, you felt awkward and looked away from the screen to take a peep over at him only to realise that he was smiling at you. The butterflies went crazy in your belly.

After the movie ended, the both of you decided to go to the Christmas market in the city to soak in the Christmas vibes from the atmosphere

After the movie ended, the both of you decided to go to the Christmas market in the city to soak in the Christmas vibes from the atmosphere. You strolled around the booths and pointed out every dog you saw. They were all wearing sweaters due to the winter weather.

"Awww look at them! How cute... I wish I could have a dog someday," you said with your eyes were glued to a chocolate toy poodle strutting past you.

CY: "Me too," he answered, smiling at you happily.

The sun had already set, so the view of the Christmas market was especially pretty with all the lights turned on

The sun had already set, so the view of the Christmas market was especially pretty with all the lights turned on. When you take a sniff, it smelled of apple punch, cinnamon, orange and chocolate.

Walking past a roasted nuts stand, you decided to buy some and share a bag of roasted almonds with him. You feed some to each other but it made you both laugh so hard you had to stop or you might just drop the bag of almonds.