Chapter 2

My new roommate looks really nice. He has beautiful indigo eyes and his hair looks good even if it isn't styled. How is he so hot and cute at the same time? I think my gay side is showing up but that's me, a gay Pikachu. His name is Hitoshi Shinsou... Wait, isn't he the guy Izu fought against at the sport festival? That guy with the to put it in Ei's words manly quirk. Brainwashing, that's the coolest thing ever! I would love to have his quirk.
Mine is useless, I mean if I use my quirk too much I get brain fried. Another thing is I can easily kill people if I go into the water. Not that cool right? (I love Kaminari and his quirk, I just wanted to make the chapter depressed. Was that grammatically right/correct? It's 4am)

"Cool quirk? Brainwashing?", he was surprised, in a positive way. Why should he be surprised by these words, it made me sad. "I mean yes it's super-" "for villains?", he interrupted me. Why does he think like that? He should see himself the way I see him. A cool guy. Nothing more. "Actually I wanted to say for being a hero"
His lips changed into a timid smile and he said "Thanks, I guess?"

I don't know why but I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him. So I asked him with a smile on my face "Can I help you with your stuff?" "If you really want to" Normally I hated it to unpuck stuff but this time I was really happy that I was able to.

We started unpacking his clothes. They were black, purple and gray. Really creative but I loved his style, it was just like him I guess. And then I saw it, the cutest hoodie ever it was a black one with a hood including cat ears. I immediately put it on. As Hitoshi saw me he blushed and hid his face in his hands. After this he looked shily through his fingers. Did I made him blush? No that isn't possible. He isn't even gay, I bet he's straight.
"Do I look that bad?" I don't even know why I put it on but it looked so cute. I want to keep it, it's so comfort and it smells like him. Yup I'm definitely gay for him.
"Kaminari give it back it's mine!"
"Oh, I think Mina called me. I have to go! Bye" I rushed out of his door. That was weird but I loved it. I have to go to Mina, we wanted to watch Frozen 2. And if I'm not coming she will kill me. As I walked inside her room, she was dancing and singing. I started laughing, she looked like a monkey. A monkey singing Let it go.

"Oh here you are. What took you so long? Where is this hoodie from? Oh.And why are you blushing?"

"Mina take a breath. I helped  my new roommate unpacking his stuff and this is just a new hoodie. And I am not blushing it's just so hot in here!" I am really sure that Mina didn't believe me but she just smiled at me with a knowing look on her face.

"Yeah sure. But let's go and let it go! Let it go! The..." She was in a good mood. The movie was really good but now Mina started to sing Into the unknown. And that's really annoying trust me. It was 2am when I came back. I tried to be quiet, thar hadn't worked well. Shinso was awake, which wasn't thar surprising, and asked:" Everything alright? "

" Ahhhhhhh! You scared me! "I screamed loudly