Chapter 9

Why does he have to be so fucking cute? I felt my cheeks becoming red as his hand grabbed mine. Denki looked at me and I think he noticed that I was blushing. His face lit up and he smiled kinda proud of himself. "So do you know how to make pancakes?" I asked. I'm so dumb I don't even know how to make some damn pancakes. "Yes, I can show you how. First we need..." (I'm a vegan and I just know how to make vegan pancakes and I don't think that Kaminari is a vegan. And I'm to lazy for writing a recipe. That's why I just skip this part. Now they're eating the pancakes) They were delicious but I shouldn't eat, I'm fat. I guess I'm gonna have to throw up the pancakes. I felt bad for being like this but can't change it, I'm weak. Tears began streaming down my face, as fast as I could I stand up and ran back to my dorm. I closed the door and let myself fall on the floor with my head down, still crying. Why do I have to be like this why can't I just be fucking happy? I started searching for my razors and when I found them I started cutting. Again. One for being gay. One for falling in love with Denki. One for being a disappointment. I heard knocking on the door and quite whispers "Hitoshi is everything alright? Pl- Please let me in. Are...Are you cutting? I- I saw your wrists while we were baking. Just please let me in" He knows does it makes sense if I just say that it was an accident? Even Kami isn't that stupid. I opened the door and saw a crying Denki who cried even more as he saw my wrists. Fuck. I forgot about that. "I- I'm sorry I-" Denki slung his arms around me. "Do you...Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded slowly and let him into my room. "How- How do you start such a conversation?" The blonde turned to me. I thought before answering. "What about I just tell you about my childhood and everything?" "Yeah that's a good idea" Denki seemed to be as nervous as I was. "Okay, so where should I start?... Well. My life was pretty normal, I had two loving parents and also some friends. But it all changed when I got my quirk. You remember when we first met and I thought you were going to say that my quirk was villainous?" he nodded as an answer. "My parents kept telling me that, they said that I wasn't worth anything and that I was no longer their son. Back in kindergarten (do you know how weird it is to write a German word in an English text?) I got bullied a because of my insomnia and quirk and my parents punched me. At the age of 8 I started cutting myself and stopped eating." Denki hugged me tightly. I was so thankful that he was listening to all of it without judging me. I took a deep breath and continued with my story. "At first I refused believing what they said but after a year I started believing it too. When I was 12 my parents and I were on the way back from a trip. I think I dropped something and my parents got angry and screamed at me. I was afraid and ran away from them. That was when I met my dads. They asked me what happened and I told them, I showed them the bruises and after that they talked everything out and in the end they could adopt me. They know that I was cutting but I told them that I stopped. Well that's all."  I looked at him, he had tears in his eyes. It made me sad to see him like this. " Thank you for telling me" he took my hands and kissed them.  "How do I deserve someone like you?" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You know I love you, right? Aizawa, Present Mic, 1-A we all like you." I nodded and layed down on to the bed. "Could you please stay? I don't want to be alone. I love you so fucking much. You're so energetic, positive thinking, cute, lovely, good looking and hot at the same time. I don't know what your doing with my head." I heard Denki chuckle "Good night Shin-Shin" "Night" I was so happy to have someone like him with me.

~~~~~~~~
I reread the first chapters of this story and damn. Wtf is this shit? I'm gonna edit this stuff. Maybe.
Stay safe
🏳️‍🌈