First Encounter

- Chuuya Pov -

Footsteps was heard from the silent dark hallways.... Its almost a year since i've joined the Port Mafia, Mori has called me to his office for some business.

I step to the front door to Mori office and knock on the door I waited for a reply.... But I didn't hear anything, I Touch the Cold Doorknob and Open the door and suddenly my eyes widened.

Mori unconscious body was infront of his desk bleeding from his head to the carpet I immediately ran towards Mori body and checked if he was still breathing... Gladly he did.

'(How does this happen?)'
I thought when suddenly a knife has thrown towards behind me from my quick reflexes i dodge the knife, it nearly hitting my head.

"Tch" I heard

"Who's there?" I yelled
Just to be ignore with no reply, I couldn't really see it clearly cause it was in the edge of the room it was too dark to be visible.

"Show yourself!" I continue but got the same reply, I started to get irritated

"Or you'll get your consequence" I was ready to attack whatever hiding there but I was stopped by what I saw, it was a female walking out of the dark side of the room, I quickly examine her.

The Female was filthy with messy long H/C hair that reached her waist, her eyes were E/C it was... Dull but also Beautiful she were wearing a dirty white t-shirt and short black pants, I was in shock by how damaged she was I could see her bruises and scars all over her body until the door flung open some of the guards break inside Mori office pointing they're gun at the Female.

"Do not shot" I demanded giving dark atmosphere all around the room, they all stop they're activities, The female look at me in confusion.

"Take Mori to the infirmary, I'll take care of her" I said "Y-yes sir!" the guards immediately took Mori unconscious body and left the room, silent fill the space as we both look at each other eyes.

- Y/N Pov -

I keep looking at his eyes thinking for a way to leave this place as soon as possible, I kept thinking until he broke the silence.

"What are you doing?" He asked me
I didn't reply, cause me myself doesn't even understand how i got inside this building.

"Staying silent huh?" The ginger said
"That's not gonna do anything" he continue he then ran toward me and grab a knife from his pocket.
'(Fast!)' My reflexes sees his movement and dodge his attack and proceed to kick his head but he dodged it and grab my feet causes me to lost my balance and stumbled at the red carpet I fell on the ground as he was ready to stab me as soon as the knife almost touched me a sudden voice disturbed

"Alrighty! That's enough!"
___________________________________________

Its the middle of the night and my battery started to get low, Hopefully you enjoy it cause its cringe af. :b