Akutagawa

- Dazai Pov -

I Took a glimpse at Y/N-chan and she seems to enjoy making fun of this Chibi, For some strange reason I feel dense inside, What is this feeling? I didn't like it soo I brushed it off, I didn't want to stay silent soo I disturb they're argue and said.

"Oh! Y/N-chan how was you're conversation with Mori?" I said acting normal.

"Eh? Its fine I guess, Mori just requested me to join the port mafia and I accept!"

Of course I already known that, im just searching an excuse to speak with Y/N-chan and keeping her away from Chuuya, While we were having a small conversation for time to time i took a glimpse at Chuuya and he look irritated and frustrated, I smirk from the sudden confidence it make Chuuya more announced but then he interrupted.

"Y/N-san I'll lead the way to you're assign room, Come on" Chuuya demand.

"Can you see I'm having a conversation with Dazai right now?" Y/N said.

"I don't care! Come here I don't have all day"

"Jeez- okay mom" I laugh at Y/N reply but at the same time I don't want Y/N to go with Chuuya.

"See you later Dazai! Bye bye!" Y/N said waving her hand to me, I wave back and gave her a soft smile, Y/N turned and follow Chuuya.

I stare at Y/N and Chuuya back until they disappear from my slight of view.

- Y/N Pov -

I was walking behind Chuuya, We both walk down the hallways with complete silence this sintuation was pretty awkward, both of us were drowning in our own thoughts, thinking of something to say.

Then i started to examine Chuuya and notice that Chuuya was wearing a pretty Fancy hat, I thought it'll be fine if i take his hat for a joke and to make this atmosphere less awkward.

Without thinking twice I rushed and took Chuuya's hat, for some reason I felt happy and let a soft laugh while putting on his hat on my head, without any hesitation I laugh, closing my eyes, the bright light that escaped from the opened window, illuminating my head making a beautiful picture from Chuuya's mind.

When i first took his hat he was shocked and shouted a little while tried to take his hat back but then his face started reded, Wait...Is he... Blushing?

"Hm? Why are you red?" I questioned while smirking a bit

"E-eh? I-its nothing! i-its just....." He mumbled the last words I couldn't hear him soo I ask

"It just what?"

"Y-you look g-good with that h-hat" he said still mumbling but loud enough for me to hear.

That little words struck me, I felt my face burning up quickly, I looked away hiding my red face from Chuuya, scratching my cheeks a little.

"U-uh T-thank you?" I said hesitantly, I quickly joked around, still hiding my bright red face.

"I-if y-you want you're hat back! You have to catch me!" I said trying my best to sound obvious,while running away from Chuuya.

Chuuya then ran up to me trying to catch me, but cause of my height I was faster than Chuuya, I kept sprinting without knowing where I was going, but then I accidentally bumped up to someone and Pushed back.

"Y/N!!"

Before I could fell my body slammed to the floor, Chuuya Catch me from behind.

"Y/N are you okay? I told you not to run, idiot" Chuuya said while pushing me to stand straight.

"Hehe, Sorry!" i said too Chuuya then I turn to look who I bumped into, its was a guy figure, he was a slim build and very pale skin. He has short, choppy black hair with side bangs which reach his chin and turn white at the tips. His eyes are sharp, somewhat baggy, and a dark empty grey.

He wears a long, black coat reaching past his knees over black fitting pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his coat, he dons a white dress shirt, decorated with layered ruffled fabric. He also wears a white cravat.

Who is this guy? I thought

"Akutagawa" Chuuya said rather assertive tone, and Chuuya stare coldly at this Akutagawa.
___________________________________________

I'm alivee! Surprisingly :b
Sorry for the late publish I'll try publishing more often.
Hope you enjoy.