Entering Mafia?

- Y/N Pov -

"Alrighty that's enough!"

The ginger haired stopped his movements and glare where the sound was released, I look behind and saw a glimpse of an attractive brunette he wore a dark trench coat that reached under his knees, He also use an eye patch which took up half of his face and narrow dark brown gorgeous eyes.

He then started to examine me and scan around the room and then he proceeds to stare at my eyes, I stare back at his narrow eyes not knowing to do next..... Until he broke the eye contact.

"Chuuyaa~ Stop harassing that girl, She looks very uncomfortable~" The brunette said calmly and with a mocking tunes.

"W-WHAT!? IM NOT HARASSING H-HER! YOU BASTARD!"

"You don't need to lie~ I already seen it~"

"I DIDN'T HARASS HER! CANT YOU SEE IM ATTACKING HER!?"

"Chuuyaa you shouldn't Harm a girl~"

"SHE INJURED OUR BOSS!!"

I'm just sitting on the carpet gazing at both men that was insulting each other, in shock by what's happening in front of me I didn't expect a mafia would be this goofy and playful.

Then I realized I have an opportunity to leave this place when they were busy insulting each other, I slowly stand up and walk backwards not wanting to draw any attention..... I see that this room has a large amount of glass window soo I slowly walked to the glass when I was near it i grab a chair and bang the glass as hard as I could.

'(It Break!)' The glass shattered but before I could jump to escape my eyes widened when I saw the ginger haired man flying in thin air in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He ask I didn't reply and just push the ginger, I succeed to escape the building and realize..... I was falling from a hella tall building.

'(Crap!! I swear to not use my ability but... What choice do I have now!?)' I active my ability white aura appeared around my body as I lifted myself to air, lucky I was in time to use my ability if I was late even a minute I would be in dead in the cold concrete.

I stand up on the ground but before I could ran far away someone grab my wrist and pull my wrist my body was weaken cause I use my ability soo I look behind me and saw the same brunette that was in the room.

'(When did he get here??)' I tried to loosen from his grib but he grib my wrist harder and it was pointless soo i activated my ability to throw him away but my ability couldn't activated it I was shocked '(Why is my ability isn't working!?)' I try to active it again but before I could the brunette said "Its useless don't waste you're energy, I can nullify any ability with just a touch"

I was shocked I didn't expect such a powerful and useful ability would exist, then the ginger appeared from the air landing on the ground and walked towards me and the brunette.

Then he said "You think you could ran away just like that after you injured our boss? You're plan to attack Mori suck!"
'(Huh? )' I was confused I didn't plan anything to attack anyone.

"I-i D-didn't plan to attack anyone!" I said

"Lies! Then why are you even in our boss room? And attend to attack him?" The ginger ask

"I-i D-don't know!" I replied

"Stop lying it's obvious that yo-" Before he could finish his sentence he was disturbed by a laugh and it seems that the brunette was the one who's laughing.

"Pffftt-- Hahahaha!" The brunette laugh

"What soo funny, Idiot!?"

"Its just that- pft you have misunderstood this"

"What do you mean??"

"She didn't plan to attack Mori or anyone at the port mafia"

"Then what is she doing here??"

"Mori were targeting her to Join the Port mafia, since her ability is useful and pretty much needed"

"W-what??" I ask

The brunette then smirk and said
"Yes, I'm sure you've heard about the port mafia before" he then proceeds to lean closer to my ear and whisper "And they don't take No for an answer" with a darken voice and the sudden dark atmosphere it make me shiver and I start to tremble as cold sweat escape my forehead.

"I-i-i'll t-think about it" i couldn't even speak correctly cause my mouth was trembling like crazy, his smirk got wider as he whispered "Don't even think about running away, We'll found you.... Y/N "
___________________________________________

i Hope you enjoy it,
welp its kinda look more like a Dazai x Reader rather than Chuuya x Reader, 😂
I promise this story is Chuuya x Reader.