Mission together

"Wow i'm impressed of how such idiotic none working Brain you have, Chibi"

"Wow you're none evidence denigration is impressive, bandages waisting devices"

"Its because of your action, What in the world are you thinking attacking a random nurse?"

"Its you're fault if you weren't kept giving headache and bothering me it would be fine!"

The sound of an non-stop argument and rain hitting the hard ground was clearly heard around my surroundings.

We, Dazai, Chuuya and I were in a pathetic situation, Currently Me, Dazai and Chuuya went on a mission together in a location that was quite far from Yokohama, it all went smoothly, well so I thought.

Surprising the finale hour of the day went down hill, ugh how did this happen? Why did it ended up like this? When is everything went wrong? Oh right, its because of them.

Its been a week since i've joined Port Mafia, it's been a tiring week, I didn't remember the last time I was working that related of moving soo much, and not Chuuya nor Dazai would stop arguing, even each day it became worse and worse.

To be honest I felt like a baby sitter with a troublemaker children that couldn't get along, every day I have to deal with Chuuya and Dazai foolish arguments and fight that they did each day.

But that's nothing compares to what happens today, I have to deal not only an endless argument but also a pathetic situation that Chuuya and Dazai created and making me involve.

Thanks to Chuuya and Dazai, right now we were drenched in rain with some unconscious strangers in a hospital wheelchair that they accidentally have captured wrong.

Apparently we have gotten a mission to abduct an ability user that was happen to be pretending and on a disguise in function to escape from her problems and mistakes.

It went well we arrived at the location safely and it doesn't seem like anyone noticed or suspected anything from us.

The location seems to be a hospital and our target was one of the nurses, it seems that she has been going around several hospitals disguise as a nurse to assassinate and commit act of murder on some patient, she seems to slay for a feeling of domination and selfishness.

The patient that she have murdered seems to have a mental illness, a disease, uncure sicknesses and paralyzed body, she may be targeted the weak one or the one that was close to they're death day so nobody really  suspects much.

But to all appearances Dazai has been causing Chuuya too much headache that Chuuya seem to loss his focused and accidentally get inside the wrong room.

Chuuya thought he caught a Nurse was in the act of committing a murder and immediately attempts to attack the nurse.

But it actually just a random nurse that was checking some patient temperature, Chuuya quickly have a realization that he made a mistake.

He called Dazai and me but cause of the patient scream it send Chuuya unwanted attention Chuuya then quickly put the unconscious nurse in a wheelchair and get the hell out of there.

Its not just we have to return the wrong nurse but also search for our target that possibly known she was targeted and we're sure she's gonna be more suspicious of her surroundings also the patient that screams could easily alert the hospital.

They're simply causing a simple job to became a difficult and troubled one.

Great more job for me to solve.

"At least I didn't aggressively assault an innocent nurse~ unlike you" Dazai mock bring me back to realization sending me out of my deep thought.

"Can you both be quiet for at least one second?" I questioned... But I sounded more like a pressure demands giving them spine chilling sensation.

They quickly gone quite, I sigh heavily and wonders if they could be useful at all.

"Huft, as much as I hate it we gotta continue and accomplish our assign mission"

"Yup!" Dazai childishly attitude came back

"Fine" Chuuya said glaring at Dazai hatefuly

"Let's go"
___________________________________________

Hope you enjoy