It was You

- Y/n Pov -

As I shiver down my spine the brunette got a call from his phone, he took his phone and answered the call while walking away from me and the ginger for some privacy.

I stare at the brunette back while he was walking away then proceeded to look at the ginger who was looking at me whilr kinda giving me the weird look.

"Soo Mori were targeting you?" He ask

"How am I supposed to know exactly?" I replied coldly

He sigh and said "Well as you heard from Dazai, You have no choice but to join Port Mafia"

"What happens if I Refuse then?"

"Are you dump? They'll killed you"

"Jeez why are they always Force people"

"That's they're way to have what they want"

"Tch- Liste---" Before I could finish my sentence the brunette that was i guess known as Dazai walked back and said

"The boss wanted to have a conversation with you Y/N"

"What? Right now?" I ask

"Yeah, now come with me"

"Hell no!" I tried to ran away but the ginger grab my wrist and pull me back from his strength I already know I would loss soo I didn't even bother to try to escape this time.

3 of us walked inside the building in complete silence it was very awkward, I was over thinking of what was the Boss wanted to talk about with me... Or he want to kill me cause I injured him pretty badly? I have no problem dying without pain though but I was worried if he would torture me instead of killing me.

I was thinking very hard I didn't even realize that the ginger hand were still grabbing my hand as we walked, when I realized it i blushed in surprise, his hand were quite warm and that make me feel comfortable from the warmth that he spread, I even forgot about the conversation I was about to have with the boss and kept staring at the hand that was grabbed by this ginger haired guy.

We been walking for a while i was curious if the ginger noticed that he was grabbing my hand or not soo I look up too see his expression but as I look at him and I guess he doesn't realize it cause his expression was serious and it look like he was thinking something important.

But then the soo called Dazai break the silence and said "Chuuyaa~ You know you're still holding Y/n-chan hand right~?" In a mocking tone.

"H-huh?? What?? i didn't do it on purpose!"

He then quickly let go of my hand and i could tell that he was blushing a little, I guess he didn't notice it, The ginger that was called Chuuya constantly always arguing with Dazai.

Dazai always find a way to mock Chuuya, they both were arguing while I was walking following them in silence, I wasn't interested in such thing soo I just enjoy the view of the building.

- Time skip -

We all arrived at the boss office Dazai then proceed to knock the door, "Come in" Dazai Open the door

There were a man in his fourty, he wears a sharp suit, consisting of a white button-up, a black pinstriped suit jacket, black shoes, and black trousers,The shirt has a purple and white striped tie, Over this, he wears a black trench coat and long, almost knee-length maroon scarf he leaves hanging over his shoulders untied, He also wears white gloves.

sitting in his chair while looking at the windows and I notice one of the window were broken that was the damage I have done.

We walked inside his office while he was busy looking at the cloud he didn't even bother to look at us, I also notice a little girl with pale skin and bright blue eyes, She has long, blonde hair, styled with straight, blunt bangs across her forehead and long, thick ringlets that curl past her waist, She wears a large red bow on the right side of her head.

She wears a red dress with short, puffy sleeves and a frilled, white hem at the bottom, Around the waist is a thin white band Her collar is white and buttoned, fastened by a pink ribbon, Below she wears black and grey stockings.

"Boss, Y/N is here" Dazai said

"Ah Yes, You may leave this conversation might need a private" The boss said
What does he even want to walk about? Without any questions Dazai and Chuuya left the room quietly as I stood there facing him.

"What did you need?" I ask
He didn't reply and just grinned then said

"Do you know the rumors about a serial killer were slaughtered a whole bunch of organizations?" He ask me

"Yeah, i've heard about it before"

"And do you have a idea of who the serial killer might be?"

"No, I don't know"

He didn't reply and just kept grinning until he finally said.

"It was you, isn't it?"
___________________________________________

This is cringe.
hope you enjoy it :D