Jealously?

- Y/N Pov -

I was too shook to process what is actually happening soo I just stared at him and I just notice that he was very attractive.

I was sinking in his beautiful blue colorful eye's and kept staring at him until I regained consciousness and quirky jump away from him feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

I blushed like crazy i feel my face burning up, He was still lying down his face is bright as a tomato with widen eyes.

I am very embarrassed from situation I've gotten myself into, Chuuya then stand up and scratch his back hair even though I'm sure it wasn't itchy he was hiding his red face but it was still visible.

Silence fill the room this is soo awkward but then footsteps sound was coming towards us, the footsteps get louder every second, the atmosphere was getting darker and it was uncomfortable and then Dazai appears.

When he saw us the atmosphere turn Bright and warm, does it came from Dazai? If it was why is the atmosphere was dark before? 

- Chuuya Pov -

"Hii~! Y/N-chan, Chibi-San!" Dazai said while running like a kid towards us, this is actually the first time I was glad that he came in this awkward situation.

"G-good evening Dazai-Kun" Y/N said, she was still blushing, I continue to think about what actually happened that I didn't even notice that bastard were calling me "Chibi"

Dazai and Y/N was talking a bit but then Dazai ask.

"What happens to you two you're kinda red~?"

neither if us said a word I kept getting flashback from that moment and, damn it stop thinking about it!

Then Dazai put his hand on his mouth fake shook and said

"Oh gosh Y/N does this Chibi is harassing you~?" dramatically, I got mad and yelled

"NO I DIDN'T!! AND STOP CALLING ME CHIBI!" I yelled loudly

"But you are a chibi~" Dazai said, I was boiling with anger I was ready to kick his ass but then I heard.

"You are very short though" Y/N whispered under her breath while chuckling.

Instead of being angry I blush from how cute she was, She's....so beautiful w-wait WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! I hit my own head.

"YOU'RE SHORTER THAN ME!" I yelled while pointing at Y/N.

Y/N cough a little then she said

"But im younger than you and I'm a girl my height is average"

"NO EXCUSE! SHORTY!"

Me and Y/N then started arguing.

Little did I know someone was not happy.
___________________________________________

Sorry its short, im kinda Tired
Hopefully I could post tomorrow :b