Hand in Hand

- Y/n Pov -

"Akutagawa"

"Chuuya-san"

The guy that was called Akutagawa stare coldly at Chuuya while Chuuya himself did the same as he did, silence fill the hallways quickly until I spoke.

"I apologize for bumping into you"

Akutagawa then took a glance at me he proceeds to scan my appearance, he nodded a little then looked at Chuuya.

"Now excuse me, I must go" Akutagawa said bowing down a little to Chuuya then walk past both of us.

I looked behind just too see Akutagawa standing not far away, staring at Me and Chuuya when he notice I was looking he quickly turn away and went on his way.

"Who is that?" I ask Chuuya while tugging his black jacket.

"Akutagawa, He works under Dazai's orders" Chuuya replied took a last glimpse at Akutagawa until he left the slight of Chuuya's view.

Chuuya then turn to me and gaze at me with his beautiful eyes color, the lighting in the hallways match Chuuya's striking orange hair, making him look attractive and charming.

This view caused me to be timorous and a bit nervous, soo I release his black jacket and backing away from him, while scratching my cheeks that was slightly red, I awkwardly laugh a little feeling all nervous for some reason, I coughed even though i didn't need to.

"L-lets C-continue then!" I nervously said, walking our destination.

But before I could walk farther away I felt a hand grabbed my hand i turn around and notice Chuuya's hand captured mine, he pulled my hand causing our distance to be closer.

His other hand apparently took his hat from my hand and wear it in his head.
I felt the warmth of his hand and the warmness he gave was highly comfortable.

"D-don't misunderstood! i-if I didn't hold you're hand you could run again and create a problem!" Chuuya explain.

"Jeez I wont run again"

"I-i don't trust you!"

"I won't make the same mistake!"

"You still couldn't be trusted!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"Fine then!"

After having a little argument, looking back I was a little embarrassed cause I just whined a bit, we both walked to our destination with a small but friendly conversation, while were walking I couldn't stop taking a glimpse at my hand that was connected to his.

When we arrive at my assigned room, he releases our handgrip and place his hand on the door knob witch opened the door, reveal the front side of my room, he turn to me and said.

"This is you're assign room" while pointing inside the room.

"Alright"

"If something happened or bothering you, you could meet me at my room right there" he said pointing a large door not far away from mine.

"Understood"

"Good, take a rest now, bye" he waved at me a little then proceed to walk to the room he pointed at before, I was skeptical I didn't understand why but i have a feeling that I want to be with him a little bit longer.

"Wait Chuuya-San!" I yelled out making the ginger stopped his move and turn to look at me.

"What is it?"

He ask but I couldn't find an excuses yet, i didn't even really know why i've called him but i didn't accept that were separated even it was just for a couple of hours.

My head was processing an excuse when I finally found the less suspicious one.

"Uh... Could you show me around Port mafia building?"

"For what?"

"Mori mention that I need to meet him at his office tomorrow, and I thought I might be lost while on my way to his office"

(Oh god that was actually good, that was soo smooth) I thought, panicked a little hoping he would accept my offer and didn't suspected anything.

"Sure, I'll show you around"

For some strange reason that words made me felt exciting and nervous at the same time, I immediately ran up too Chuuya and grabbed his hand, he seems shocked and quickly pull his hand away from mine.

"N-no need too h-hold hands!" He panicked

"Hm... Fine" I said a little disappointed and embarrassed cause he rejected me.

I turn away and started walking to a directions that was kinda familiar for me but I couldn't remember correctly, I walk around and discover a staircase that displays a large door, without thinking my curiosity got the better of me and I started walking towards the door.

When I was right in front of the door I touched the cold door knob but before I have the chance to rotate it I felt something pulled me from behind cause of my quick reflexes I swing my legs to the air proceeded to kick whoever is that.

Before it hit I felt a hand stopped my leg preventing me to kick, but then I heard a familiar voice shouting my name.

"Y/n!" It was Chuuya's voice, I then take a focus gaze at the person in front of me, it was pretty dark soo I couldn't see it perfectly but then the figure that was in front of me was starting to be familiar.

"Dazai-san!?" I yelled in shock

"Relax Y/n-chan~!" He said with his normal childish tune

"You almost injured me!" He continues

"You deserve it! That's what you get from sneak attacking me!" I pounded

"I didn't mean to scare you~! What are you doing in here anyway?"

"I'm just curious what inside this room"

"Owh that? That wa-"

Dazai was disturbed by the voice of someone shouting.

"Y/n!" Chuuya came sprinting towards Me and Dazai

"Ah! Chibi-chan~~!" Dazai joked

"Shut up Bandages wasting bastrad! I don't have time for you're crap!" Chuuya aggressively yelled he then grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Heeeehh~ No faiiir~!" Dazai whined but Chuuya ignore him and kept dragging me out of the staircase.

When we are out of the staircase Chuuya spoke

"I told you not to go anywhere without me, idiot! You could be lost!"

"Aren't you supposed to follow me when I walk?"

"Uhh fine! lets go!" Chuuya them dragged me somewhere I gaze at Chuuya hand that was grabbing mine.

Both of us then walked around port mafia Hand in hand together.
___________________________________________

Hope you enjoy :>
I'm kinda busy this month
Couldn't publish much.