A Member

- 3rd person Pov -

"It was you, isn't it?"

Mori grin got wider as Y/N stand there just staring at Mori but then a sinister laugh escaped from her mouth.

"Hahahaha! You got me! I knew I shouldn't Underestimated the Port Mafia" Y/N said smirking

"You shouldn't indeed" Mori replies

Silence fill the room as they both look at each other smirking widely, then Mori breaks the silence.

"I invited you to be a Port Mafia member would you be interested to join?" Mori ask

"Not really interested but I'll join anyway"

Y/N know what they would do if she refused to join the Port Mafia soo she only could choose to join.

"Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member here, you currently doesn't need a training session since you may be already aware of controlling you're ability"

"Yeah kinda, I'm sure you already know much about me no need to talk much"

Mori let a small chuckle before he said

"Sure, then let me ask you a question" Mori said

"Y/N-San why did you forbidden yourself to use you're ability?" He continue

- Y/N Pov -

"Long story" i answered

I wouldn't be surprised to be ask why I haven't use my ability it was a horrific moment that happened in my life, cause of that i have decided to make sure no one know the reason.

I don't want to explain that experience since it bring back horrible memories and thoughts.

"Hmmm sure" Mori replies I could feel that he was unsatisfied from my answer.

"You may dismiss make sure to be back here by tomorrow morning"

I nodded then proceeded to turn away and walk to the large door, I walked out of the room when someone familiar appeared.

It was Chuuya it seems that he has been waiting for me, he then walk towards me and stop when we were in front of each other.

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"Hey hey don't be soo cold, Mori told me to lead you to you're room"

I sigh "Fine let's go then"
Then i turn away from him and walked away

"Uh... You're room is actually that way"

Chuuya point to his left, I stopped walking and turn to face him feeling embarrassed,
I look at Chuuya face and see that he was trying not to laugh, but he failed anyway.

"Pfftt- Hahahahahaha!"

He then laughed while i was standing feeling my face turn into bright red from the embarrassment, he kept on laughing soo I yelled.

"S-stop laughing!"

With no success he was still laughing, I got to admit his laugh were kinda cute.

"I-i know my room location i-im
Just...L-looking a-at the hallways"

I continue, Chuuya finally stop laughing then smirk while saying.

"Oh really? Then you don't need me to
take you to you're room, Bye!" He said while turning away from me.

i was shook I don't know where is actually my room are, I don't even know anything.

"W-wait! B-but Mori told you to lead the way!" I almost yelled i could still feel my face burning up '(This is embarrassing) ' I thought.

"But you already know it there's no need for me to lead you the way" he then walk away.

In panic I quickly ran into him feeling like choking him to death but as I grab him by the hand while running I accidentally stumbled on the carpet and fell down.

"Oow! My head!"

I didn't realize what was happening but as I open my eyes my head was on Chuuya's Chest, i was on top of him!
___________________________________________

i haven't posted anything for a week ;^;
soo I'm sorry and I will post another later.