Part 9

[EDITED 27.09.21]

⚠️⚠️THIS PART INCLUDES SOME SMUTTY STUFF SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK THANK YOU⚠️⚠️

Charlottes POV
I've got to confront him, I'm sorry but it has to be done.

"Myles, I need to talk to you." I say pointing to go to the creek.

"Yeah what's up?" He says while rubbing my arm "I need to tell you something" I say about to cry "tell me" he insists "I feel really bad about it though but at the same time I'm fuming" I sob into my hands

"Just tell me Charlotte, please I can help you" Myles pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "S-so basically" I say in between sniffs "at the beginning, I flirted with Roman before I started something with you. Then I thought it's not fair on you or Roman so I had to choose between you two." I explain "so your telling me that you want to be with Roman?" He says with tears in his eyes. "No no no! Listen I was going to see how things were going to go between me and Ro, but then Nadine told me.." I say breaking down again "that he is engaged" tears flooded down my face. "Come here love" he pulls me in and holds me tight while caressing the side of my cheek, "he doesn't deserve someone like you" he tells me "thank you Myles" I slide away from his embrace and look him in the eyes "your eyes are so beautiful" I say getting lost in them, "you're so beautiful" he says with a smirk plastered on his perfectly proportional face.

He leans in as I close my eyes ready for this moment, my lips tingling in suspense, butterflies flooding my lower half of my body as I slightly part my lips his perfectly plump lips touch mine. I feel fireworks everywhere in my belly and feelings that I've never felt before. I move my lips in sinc to his as his tongue gently runs along my bottom lip asking politely for entrance, I tease him and decline and move away.

⚠️SMUTTY BEGINNING⚠️

As soon as I moved away he grabbed me by the waist and pulls me even closer to him, he rubs his hands all over me exploring my curves as I feel his obvious b0ner underneath me. "Did I do that" I whisper in his ear he smiles at my comment and lifts me up and lays me down as he hovered over me. I tug at the bottom of his shirt as in to tell him to take it off, when he does I stare at his abs. I push him over so now he is the one laying down as I sit on top of him using my finger to trace his abs all the way down to his shorts. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and looks at me for permission to take it off revealing my swim top

 He grabs the bottom of my shirt and looks at me for permission to take it off revealing my swim top

"My god..." a shaky breathe escaped his lips "you are gorgeous" he says while getting harder as his friend was pushing and wanting to escape. "Hold on-" my hand flies to my shorts pocket to be greeted with non other than the microphones we have all been hooked up to. I get his hand and manoeuvre it to feel the microphone box "shit" he whispers underneath his breath.

I jump up and put my top back on, I turn around to see Myles sexually frustrated. I walk up to him and place a kiss on his lips and I walk back to camp while swaying my hips.

⚠️END IF SMUTTY STUFF⚠️