3 : ̗̀➛ touya

Y/N POV ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)
I awoke from my slumber quite early. It was 5 in the morning. I sat up and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I was done I sat on my bed and went through news on my phone.
"Huh?"
M/N L/N FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING
Click For Details
"Mother..?" I was horrified, shocked.
This can't be real. She was happy yesterday. I saw her yesterday! I clicked on the article.
"This morning, on Horowitz Street, underneath the rubble of a medium-sized, white house, A/N [Age/Number] year old M/n L/n was found dead with multiple quirk assault marks. She was found lying under pieces of the residence by rescuers and passerby's. Some people reported seeing bright lights coming from the residence earlier in the day."
Why? Why do terrible things keep happening, one after the other? Why? I set my phone on my bed. My eyes brimmed with tears. I covered them with my hands and I just started to sob my heart out. I was wailing, bawling, sobbing, crying, you name it. The only family I had left, was killed. But why? What did my mother do?
"I wanna know dammit!" I yelled at the ground as I stared down at it as my tears kept falling. Why did this have to happen? Mother....
I fell onto my bed again and I tried closing my eyes but my tears disturbed me too much. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Chapter 3: Toya

When I awoke, I found myself almost drowning in dry tears. I searched and found a tissue to clean my eyes. I looked back at my phone.
"....It sure as hell wasn't a dream, huh?"
I walked to my bed and got a pillow. I stared at it blankly with no emotion whatsoever. I arranged my hands and fingers into a fist and punched the hell out of the pillow. I sighed in frustration.
"I-I...better get to class." I said to myself.
I got my things and put them inside my backpack. I walked out of my dorm and walked to class.
"I'll avenge you mother. I promise."
"Oh look who's here."
"The bully!"
"Why'd she show up?"
"I can't believe she did that to me!"
"Watch out, she'll probably target you too."
All around, all I heard were whispers. It was all the girls.
"Can't my day get any worse?" I mumbled, talking to myself.
"Hey Y/n-Chan, ribbit."
"Hey." I smiled tiredly.
"How do you plan on dealing with them, ribbit?" Tsuyu asked.
"I'll just....ignore them I guess." I replied.
I sighed as I sat down on my chair. My energy was drained from the morning. I felt depressed. What should I do? I don't have..a family. I lost almost all of my friends. When did my life become so....deplorable? Pitiful? I wish...Toya was here.

3RD PERSON POV
"Y/n?"
"T-Toya? What happened?"
"My father..."
The 14 year old stumbled as he walked closer to his best friend.
"Hey, take it easy." The 10 year old girl said as she helped him walk.
Toya sat down on a nearby seat.
"Why? Why did he-"
"I'm imperfect, worthless, useless. That's what he told me."
Y/n's eyes widened. Toya was beaten and bruised. He was in terrible shape.
"I'm afraid," Y/n's eyebrow lifted in confusion,
"Afraid of losing my loved ones but...is anyone afraid of losing me?" He looked to the ground.
"Toya.." Y/n stood there, questioning what she should do.
"I'm sor-" Toya was cut off by Y/n.
Y/n wrapped her arms around him.
"I'm scared of losing you." She stated.
Toya's eyes widened.
"Y/n..."

Y/N POV ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)
I hope..you're okay. I sighed. I looked over at the clock in the class, class is almost over.
"Man, this is boring." I thought as I tried to focus on what Aizawa was teaching.
I started to take notes to keep me focused, which only worked for 3 minutes. Eventually, the bell rang. It was now lunch time. Yay. I stood up and walked out of the class. I didn't plan on eating this time. It's not like I want to go to the huge cafeteria anyways. I walked to an outside area near the cafeteria. There were a few benches and a few trees.
"I don't belong here," I mumbled to myself,
"I belong somewhere...without high expectations."

To be continued