CHAPTER 1

"Pedro Garcia Fernandez died of a sudden accident by a hit and run. The victim daughter, Katelyn Garcia Fernandez will be sold to Ukraine tomorrow night and we already had our soldier wait for their arrival to...." Santiago stops his rambling as Quinton raises his index finger.

Santiago nods his head and closes the file after reading his boss's expression. Quinton makes his way out after they arrived at a place called Goblin death. He walks to the entrance but, was stop by a two bulky man.

"What is your business here?" one of them said to Quinton as Santiago wait patiently for his boss's next action. Quinton glance to one of them making him shiver on his spot after remember how dangerous is the person in front of them.

"Sorry, we didn't know it was you," the man said to Quinton while his other friend knit his eyebrow together to reminisce the situation since this is his first night as a trainee in this place.

Both of them make a way for Quinton to walk inside leaving the trainee mouth hanging. He easily gets into Grey's office, shocking the owner since he was in some kind of business.

The blond woman on Grey's hand quickly pushes him aside and runs out after reading the dangerous atmosphere. The old man was shaking as he rummages through his drawer for a gun but, stop when Santiago shot him at his right shoulder by using a silencer to prevent any uproar from downstairs.

The old man falls on his chair and Quinton takes this chance to walk inside not before locking the door shut. He leans on the table in front of Grey and smiles wickedly after seeing the old man grunt in pain.

"Well, hello Grey"

"How did you?.."

"Shh...." he raises his index finger stop the older man babbling and out of nowhere, he punches the man his left cheek roughly until he spits out blood.

"Wha... What do you want?"

"You know what I want," Quinton spoke up his thought while the old man takes this chance to swallow his whole saliva.

VIRGO

"I don't know who is he. I only know about..." Grey glances to Santiago and told Quinton to lean forwards and when he did, he caught Quinton off guard by spitting on his face.

"Hahaha!" the old man continue laughing while Quinton wipes off the dirt on his face. The old man must be crazy is what Santiago though in his mind. "You won't find him." Grey ends before Quinton punches the old man right in the face.

Santiago shut his eyes in annoyance and lock the door just so anyone can't witness the most horrifying death ever. After a few minutes, Quinton walks out of the room with a smile until he spots a girl lying on the floor after being toss out by a bulky man from earlier.

She rubs her face using her sleeves and stands up by a boy that seems to be her friend. Quinton didn't know what has got into him but, his whole body won't budge as he stares into the girl thoroughly.

Something in her got his attention.

With a loose red shirt and yellow hip hop baggy pants that don't seem to be normal. Even from Quinton's point of view, the girl doesn't have any sense of fashion and he smirks because of that.

The girl seems to notice his staring and said,

"What are you looking at, pussy?"

....................

"I expect it to arrive before the due date and if you failed to do so, I'm afraid our side will do the hardest way."

"What do you take me for? It will be there even before you know about it, Noah"