Chapter 1

Xiao Zhan was at his friend house play true or dare they drink wine too. It was Xiao Zhan's turn he pick dare so one of his friends name Son lan he tell him to go outside and spin 10 times kiss someone that he saw first, so he went outside and spin 10 time Wang Yibo walk by and Xiao Zhan kiss him.
Wang Yibo was shock "WHAT THE HECK" Wang Yibo yelled but not so loud, Xiao Zhan was so dizzy he can barely stand "sorry it was my dare" say Xiao Zhan.

Then accidentally Xiao Zhan fall on top of Wang Yibo "can you get up sir" say Wang Yibo, "sorry I was just a little dizzy from spin 10 time" say Xiao Zhan while he is try to get up, Xiao Zhan got up he help Wang Yibo get up too. Wang Yobi got up then he start to walk away "that person is weird" Wang Yibo say "what did you say" Xiao Zhan say with a little mad "nothing" Wang Yibo say nervously "okay" Xiao Zhan say, then he went in side the house. All his friends was looking at them from the window "phew" Wang Yibo say.

Tomorrow Morning
"OMG! I can't believe it I am almost late and it my first day working at Kang Xi college" Xiao Zhan say while he is try to get ready to work he put his clothes on then we went down stairs get his key and start the car, he went to get some breakfast on the way to school.

At the school
"Did I make it" Xiao Zhan say he look at the clock "YES! I was so close to be late" Xiao Zhan say he went to the principal Xue's office, the full name of the principal is Xue Yang. Knock knock "come in" Xue Yang say Xiao Zhan walk in to the office "who are you" ask Xue Yang, "I am the new teacher" say Xiao Zhan "oh yeah here let me show you the class that you are going to teach" say Xue Yang, Xiao Zhan follow Xue Yang to his class.
Xue Yang bring Xiao Zhan to a English class "this is the class that you going to teach and here is there name" Xue Yang say while he is giving Xiao Zhan the class name list, Xiao Zhan walk in the class he saw...

A/N: who do you think Xiao Zhan saw? That it for today hope you like it sorry for the Grammar mistakes. I will post the Their Revenge soon BYE!