Chapter 8

At the school
Xiao Zhan walk into the classroom he didn't saw Wang Yibo at his sit he was disappointed, but he still have to start the class.

1 minuets after Wang Yibo ran in the the class "sorry I was late, there is some problems going on" said Wang Yibo. He look up he saw Xiao Zhan looking at him they both smile happily.

"go sit down" Xiao Zhan says, as he still looking at Wang Yibo. They both make smile at each other, then Xiao Zhan continues teaching the class.

The class ended Wang Yibo wait until everyone leaves the classroom, he walk towards Xiao Zhan they hug and Wang Yibo kiss Xiao Zhan in a cheek, then Wang Yibo walk out the classroom.

It lunch time
Xiao Zhan went to get lunch for other teacher on the way back, he saw Wang Yibo standing in front of the wall "you got in trouble or something" ask Xiao Zhan.

"No I was just waiting for you" Wang Yibo answer as he look at Xiao Zhan "O~" Xiao Zhan said, they hug then Xiao Zhan left.

The lunch time was over Wang Yibo went to gym, Xiao Zhan is at the office doing work. 30 minutes later,  Xiao Zhan is done with his work he decided to go to gym to see Wang Yibo.

At the Gym
Wang Yibo's class is playing Basketball. Xiao Zhan was looking around, and maybe he can find Wang Yibo some where.

"what are you looking for Xiao Laoshi" ask Nie HuaiSang, "I was just looking around" Xiao Zhan answer, he turn around he saw a person is dribbling the basketball.

Xiao Zhan walk closer to that person he saw Wang Yibo they say hi to each other and smile. Xiao Zhan went to sit down on the bench while he is looking at Wang Yibo play.

Wang Yibo wall to the classroom with Xiao Zhan, on the way they talk.

Their Conversation
WYB: What are you going to do after school.

XZ: Nothing yet.

WYB: Want to go for a hangout.

XZ: Sure.
Conversation ended
They both walk in to the classroom Xiao Zhan went to the stage, Wang Yibo went to sit down and look at Xiao Zhan teach.

A/N: I put Jinguang Yao and Nie HuaiSang in my intro anyway What do you guys think where is they going for the hangout? Thanks for reading and Voting.