Chapter 16

11:30 Pm
Wang Yibo finish his homework, he was so tired that he felt a sleep on the desk.

Xiao Zhan walk out from the bathroom he saw Wang Yibo sleeping on desk, he walk toward him and pick him up carefully so he doesn't wake him up.

Xiao Zhan carry Wang Yibo to his bed, put him down slowly and cover him with a blanket.

Then Xiao Zhan went to grab two more blankets from the closet, he lay them down on the floor then he went to turn off the light.

Tuesday Morning
Wang Yibo woke up he get off the bed. He saw Xiao Zhan sleeping on the floor he walk closer to him.

He bend down and kiss Xiao Zhan on the forehead he stand up and was going to leave, and let Xiao Zhan sleep but Xiao Zhan pull Yibo's hand with his eye close.

Yibo fell on top Xiao Zhan "you been awake the hole entire time" Wang Yibo ask with shock, "Yup I even noticed that you kiss me" Xiao Zhan said, Wang Yibo face was blushing.

They both got up and get ready for the school. Wang Yibo put his homework in the backpack, and get change.

They arrived at the school, Wang Yibo turn in his homework so did other students.

Every day the teacher is give the students more homework, they give the students more pop quiz and test too.

Lunch time
Gin Zixuan went to grab lunch Xiao Zhan went to Nie Zhuren office, he ask him to print out a chart about what subjects do the students need to improve more.

Nie Zhuren print the chart out, he mark every subjects with different colors. He tell which color represents the subjects, then Xiao Zhan bring the chart back to the office.

Xiao Zhan tell other teacher witch color represent the subject then other teachers look at it. Wen Qing grab her stuff and went to teach same as Gin Guangyao.

She give extra homework to the students, that need to improve their science.

Xiao Zhan and Gin Zixuan use their break they went to print extra homework for the students, that need to improve on their English or History.

The bell ring Xiao Zhan and Gin Zixuan went to teach. Wen Qing and Gin Guangyao have their break time now, they went to print more thing for the students.

The School ended
Wang Yibo got extra Chinese and History homework his backpack was full, he even had to carry some homework.

Wang Yibo live with Xiao Zhan until the day they have test, and Xiao Zhan help him every day with his homework.

Thank you for reading and Voting. Hope you guy like it.