Chapter 2

At the school
Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo sitting in front of the board he was shock "what is wrong" ask Xue Yang "nothing" Xiao Zhan say he walk in to the classroom Wang Yibo saw him, he was shock too just like Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan introduced his self to the class "wow he is so handsome" one of the girl student say, to other girl students "I know right" other student join the conversation. Xiao Zhan tell them to stop talking and then he take a attendance, Xiao Zhan start teaching the class it was awkward for him to teach because of Wang Yibo and what happened yesterday.

The class ended everyone walk out the classroom except Wang Yibo. He walk to Xiao Zhan and says, "we are now going to see each other a lot, so let just forget about what happened yesterday, and pretend that never happened" "Okay" Xiao Zhan say. Wang Yibo left the class he went to his next class Xiao Zhan he still have to teach he did the same thing like he did in his morning class.

It Lunch time
Every students went to cafeteria to eat lunch, and the teach order food from the restaurant the teacher order food for Xiao Zhan, since they don't know where is Xiao Zhan and they thought that when Xiao Zhan come back he can just start eating. Xiao Zhan is loss in the school since it his first day at the school, Xiao Zhan saw a kid so he walk up to that kid, "Do you know where is teacher office" ask Xiao Zhan. The kids look up and they were both shock "it you again your name is Wang Yibo right" say Xiao Zhan, "yup" say Wang Yobi "what were you asking me" ask Wang Yibo, "do you know where is teacher office" say Xiao Zhan Wang Yibo bring Xiao Zhan to the office on the way they talk to each other, now Xiao Zhan know Wang Yibo pretty well.

At the office
"So you are the new teacher" say Jin Zixuan he is one of the teacher "yup" say Xiao Zhan, "I am Wen Qing I teach Science" Wen Qing introduces her self to Xiao Zhan so did other teacher, "I am Jin Zixuan I teach Math" Zin Zixuan say "I am Wen Ning I teach Chinese" Wen Ning say, "wait you guys are sibling" ask Xiao Zhan while he is pointing Wen Qing and Wen Ning "yup"say Wen Ning. Ling Ling Ling Wen Qing phone ring it a office phone every teacher have one in there office, even though they are sharing one big giant office. Wen Qing went down to go get the food that they order, she bring the food back to the office "we order for you too hope you like it" say Wen Ning "okay thanks" Xiao Zhan say then he went to grab his lunch.

It was Afternoon
The lunch time was over each teacher went to there class except Xiao Zhan, his class have gym this period so it his break time right now. He got nothing to do so he decided to look around the school, so he can know the location better the bell ring he walk back to his classroom to teach. The school is over every teacher went home, Xiao Zhan went to a restaurant.

At the Resturant
"I am back from work" Xiao Zhan yelled "so how was it" Jiang Yanli ask she is Xiao Zhan step sister "it was pretty nice" Xiao Zhan answer "here this is your apron" Jiang Cheng say while giving Xiao Zhan his apron, Xiao Zhan put his apron on and start working.

At a Cafe
"So how was school" ask Lan Xichen "we got a new teacher" Wang Yobi answer, "oh what is his name" Lan Xichen ask "Xiao Zhan" Wang Yobi answer, " got any homework" Lan Qiren ask "nope" say Wang Yibo, while he is putting his apron on and start helping his family at the cafe.

8:35 Pm
"It time for us to close the cafe" say Lan Qiren " what do you guys want to eat" Lan Xichen ask, "I heard that there is a restaurant down street and it pretty good" say Wang Yibo, "let go eat there then" say Lan Qiren Wang Yibo ride his motorcycle to the restaurant and meet his family there.

At the restaurant
Wang Yibo and his family went in to the restaurant "how many people are there" Jiang Cheng ask, Wang Yibo answer then a worker there name Jin Guangyao he bring them to a table few minutes later, Madame Yu come she take order of people drinks and bring their drinks to them. After that Xiao Zhan come and take order of their food "Xiao Laoshi?" Wang Yibo say "oh it you Yibo" say Xiao Zhan "you know him" ask Lan Xicheng "yup he is our new teacher" Wang Yibo say, Xiao Zhan left he bring the order to the kitchen so her sister Jian Yanli can know what to cook, 10 minutes later Xiao Zhan come with food. 20 minutes later Wang Yibo and his family left, it was time for the restaurant to close Xiao Zhan and his family is cleaning up so they can close it.

A/N: Thank you for reading Hope you like it
Sorry for grammar mistakes bye!