Chapter 14

Saturday 1/2/2020
"It soo cold today" said Xiao Zhan "today is the best day to eat hot pot" said, Jiang Cheng "why won't we have hot pot today" said Jiang Fengmian.

"We can ask Wang Yibo's family to come too" said Jiang Fengmian, "I will go call them" Xiao Zhan said. He walk up stair take out his phone, and call Wang Yibo.

Phone Conversation
XZ: Bodi my family is eating hot pot, and they want to invite you and your family to come.

WYB: I have to ask my family, I will call you if we can come.

XZ: Okay see you there.

WYB: Love you.

XZ: Love you too bye.
Phone conversation ended
5 minutes after the conversation, Xiao Zhan got a phone call from Wang Yibo.

Phone conversation
WYB: We are coming.

XZ: Okay I will see you.

WYB: We might in 5 minutes.

XZ: We are not going to eat hot pot until is dinner time, we still have to prepare.

WYB: We know my family said, when we got there we can help you guys prepare too.

XZ: Okay.
Phone conversation ended

1:00 Pm
Wang Yibo and his family arrived at Xiao Zhan's house, they knock on the door Madame Yu let them in.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo went to buy food, and beer Jiang Siblings went to get more chairs.

Madame Yu went to get the pot Jiang Fengmian wash them. Lan Qiren went to grab the bowl, Lan Xicheng went to grab spoons and chopsticks.

1:10
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo went home, after they got all these food they need. They got beef, mushrooms, vegetables...

They took two trip to get all the food into the house, they wash the food and put it on the plate.

Madame Yu is making the sauce for the meat so it can taste even better.

Time went fast it 8:35 Pm. DINNER TIME! (honestly I don't know what to write)

They put meat in first, then they start to add other food.

9:30 Pm
Wang Yibo and his family help Xiao Zhan, and his family clean up then they go home.