Chapter 11

Saturday
Wang Yibo walk to Xiao Zhan's house with his stuff. Knock Knock Jiang Cheng went to open the door he saw Wang Yibo then he says, "come in," as he open the door and let Wang Yibo in.

"Ah Zhan is still in his room sleeping" says, Jiang Yanli Wang Yibo nodded, then he walk up stair looking for Xiao Zhan's room.

Wang Yibo found Xiao Zhan's room he walk in he saw Xiao Zhan still sleeping, he walk closer to Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo touch Xiao Zhan's hair gently so he won't wake Xiao Zhan up but it did. "Ah what are you doing in my room" ask Xiao Zhan, "I was looking for you" say Wang Yibo "okay" says, Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan got up and went to bathroom to get change, Wang Yibo is sitting on Xiao Zhan's bed waiting for him.

After a while Xiao Zhan come out for the bathroom, "have you eat breakfast yet" ask Xiao Zhan "no" Wang Yibo answer.

They walk down stairs Xiao Zhan make Wang Yibo and him some breakfast to eat. Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli both have plans today, so they are not going to be at the house until tomorrow.

It Lunch time Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo order food from the restaurant, and let them deliver it. After a while they went for a ride Wang Yibo drive Xiao Zhan around with his motorcycle.

Wang Yibo told him about motorcycle race and how many helmet he have, and other stuff he also told him that he can't cook.

Night Time
They ate dinner for 5 minutes, Wang Yibo wash the dishes and Xiao Zhan dry it with towel. After that Wang Yibo went to shower then Xiao Zhan.

They watch romantic movie in the living room. After the movie Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at each other, then Wang Yibo kiss Xiao Zhan for 5 minutes.

They walk up to Xiao Zhan's room "you are sleeping on the floor" says, Xiao Zhan, "no I am going to sleep with you" Wang Yibo says as he walk up and sit in Xiao Zhan's bed.

Xiao Zhan walk towards his bed and try to pull Wang Yibo up, but he slip he lay on top of Wang Yibo and they kiss.

Wang Yibo turn over without stop the kissing, they were kissing/lacking and making out in their room for the half night.

Sunday Morning
"Ouch my back hurt" says Xiao Zhan "sorry" Wang Yibo says, while he help Xiao Zhan get up "I will be  easy next time" say Wang Yibo.

"I am hungry but my back hurt" says, Xiao Zhan "how about you go cook something for me" Xiao Zhan says, after "but I can't cook" says, Wang Yibo "it okay plus you made me like this" says, Xiao Zhan "okay" Wang Yibo said.

Wang Yibo wall down stair all the sudden he saw the door was open,then Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli walk in.

"What are you doing down here" ask Jiang Cheng,  "I am trying to cook something for Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo answer, "what wrong with Ah Zhan" ask Jiang Yanli.

"His back hurt" says, Wang Yibo "what happened" ask Jiang Cheng "we were making out" says, Wang Yibo "well anyway I need to go cook" Wang Yibo says as he put on the apron.

Wang Yibo smash some cucumber then cook it he add some seasoning, then he bring it up to Xiao Zhan's room.

At Xiao Zhan's room
Wang Yibo open the door he walk towards the bed, and sit down. He feed Xiao Zhan some mash cucumber that he made.

"How was it" ask Wang Yibo as he look at Xiao Zhan, "it was okay but you do need to work on your cooking skill"Xiao Zhan reply.

After that Wang Yibo bring the bowl down he put it in the sink, then he walk up stair. He saw Xiao Zhan sleeping, he went to sleep with him too.