Chapter 3

At Wang Yibo's House
"Why do we keep meeting each other, it like it our destiny or something" Wang Yibo thought while he is laying on his bed and thinking about Xiao Zhan, "no Wang Yibo you don't like him you are straight not gay" Wang Yibo say to himself, but he can't forgot about Xiao Zhan. "Yibo it time for you to go sleep" say Xichen "okay" Wang Yibo say it back, then Wang Yibo went to brush his teeth and went to bed.

At Xiao Zhan's house
Xiao Zhan was in his room laying on his bed thinking about what happen today at school. "I better sleep early so I'm not late" Xiao Zhan say, he went to brush his teeth and went to sleep. His parents is counting the money they make today, Jiang Cheng is playing video game and Jiang Yanli is looking at magazine.

It Morning
Beep Beep Beep Xiao Zhan wake up and stretch his arm, he turn off his clock that he set yesterday. Xiao Zhan went to get ready for go to work he left the house, he went to his car and  he saw Wang Yibo. He drive to Wang Yibo's house "want a ride" ask Xiao Zhan "sure if it fine with you" say Wang Yibo "come on in" Xiao Zhan say, Wang Yibo went into Xiao Zhan's car, inside the car they talk.

Their conversation
XZ: Wow we live so close to each other.

WYB: yup we meet each other a lot.

XZ: yeah.

XZ: if you want I can drive you to school everyday.

WYB: Usually my uncle or brother drive me to school but today they have to go to Cafe early.

XZ: if you need a ride just tell me.

WYB: Thanks.

Conversation Ended

They arrived Xiao Zhan found a place to park then Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan get off the car, and walked into the school. Xiao Zhan went to the office to drop his stuff and get what he needed for his class today. Wang Yibo went straight to the classroom and waited for the teacher to come. Xiao Zhan walk in to the class with...

A/N: What do you guys think Xiao Zhan brings? This Chapter is a little short Hope you enjoy and like it. Sorry for grammar mistakes.