(Short) Chapter 4. Food Fight (Im back!) (light LEMON)

*internally*

"actions"

I do not own RWBY or Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth

Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure is owned by Hirohiko Araki 

NOW! Im back after a long unwarranted hiatus so here is something to tide you over while work on the rest of season 2. The food fight! Lets begin!

(Y/N's) pov:

I was at the lunch room seated at the table with team RWBY and was contemplating on the Vytal Festival. It is still near a year away but i helps to plan ahead i suppose. I will most likely take 1st and show the world that I AM NUMBER ONE IN ALL THI-"smack!". i was shaken out of my thoughts with something hitting me in the face. I wipe some of it of and inspect the substance. My face was hit with a pie. I slowly wipe off  the rest with a hand and look in the direction i felt it come from. I see everyone in the cafeteria looking at me with shocked faces before they all pointed at team JNPR. Jaune was trying to play it cool, Pyrrha looked shocked, and Ren was face palming. I finally look at Nora and see her looking at me very nervously while pointing at Ren. I shoot from my seat and that gets all the students except RWBY and JNPR running. most likely to avoid my wrath. IT GOT IN MY HAIR!

(Y/N): Nora! for your crimes against my beautiful golden hair I CHALLENGE YOU AND YOUR TEAM TO A FOOD FIGHT!

Rwby looks on nervously before shouting with conviction.

RWBY: Yeah! WE SUPPORT YOU (Y/N)!

Nora looks at her teammates and they nod.

Nora: We Accept this challenge! 

They quickly stack the nearby tables high and Nora jumps to the top.

Nora: Im queen of the castle! Im queen of the castle!

Me and Ruby step forward.

Ruby/(Y/N): Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! Justice will be Delicious!/ Bloody!

Ruby: wait what no! not bloo-

I shoot past her and JNPR start throwing water melons . in the back i see Yang punch through the watery assault and the rest of team RWBY pick up various food items and engage with JNPR. My mind is only on Nora though as me and her charge each other. we clash in the center of the lunch room making the tables and people alike go airborne from the shock wave. Me and Nora unfazed jump from table to table exchanging blows until she lands a right hook and sends me through the window. a part of a support pillar and a hilarious idea comes to my head as i see yang get launched through the roof. I grab the the pillar chunk and fly off above the lunch room.

(TimeSkip) After JNPR get wall splated. Glynda pov

I had just god done fixing the lunch room after these supposed hunters and huntresses in training just had a food fight. normally this would end up in a standard disciplinary action but the destroyed the lunch room!

Glynda: students. Do not play with your food.

yang falls through the ceiling. destroying a portion of it and crushing a table. I had 1st Years!

???: Let it go.

I turn around and see ozpin.

Glynda: there supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: and the will be. but right row there still children. so why not let the play the par-

everyone hears a sound ... screaming? we all look up and even ozpin is somewhat concerned. as a matter of fact were is (Y/N)? could have left with the other students? no thats not like him!... oh no.