Character Description

Hey readers I love Jurassic World and as so decided to make this story, hope you like it.
~ A. G

Description:
Name: (Y/n) Grady
Age: 17
Height: Medium
Hair colour (h/c): Your choice
Hair length (h/l): Your choice
Eye colour (e/c): Your choice

Background info:

(Y/n) Grady is the beloved child of Owen Grady and was given to him when (Y/n)'s mother didn't want her.

One day young (Y/n) (2 years old) was playing in front of the raptor cage when they all came towards her. The girl, strangely, she wasn't scared and put her hand through the cage, patting Blue. Instead of attacking the raptors felt a connection, and Blue rubbed her head into the girl's hand, causing her to giggle and pat them all. Then her father, Barry and Hoskins turned the corner, panicked about (Y/n)'s safety to see the events unfold, bewildered. From that day on she was raised with the raptors, growing close.

When (Y/n) was 10 she was finally able to start training the T-Rex, as its she has shown she shares a strong connection with the dinosaurs. It was a success and she also grew close with her too.

Ever since she has lived amongst the park, helping assist the dinosaurs and educate people on the prehistoric creatures.