iv. forgotten

❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁❞❝ 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁?❞

❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁❞
❝ 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁?❞

𝖩𝖠𝖭𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 3𝗋𝖽, 1985

"OH COME ON MAYFIELD!" The curly headed boy said to the redhead. It's been about two weeks since winter break started. Two weeks of absoulte loneliness for Max.

The two teenagers were at the skatepark.

"Seriously, Wheeler?" Max had asked him. His curly-hair was in his face.

"I'm sorry! But El dumped me and-"

"El dumped you and you got a new girlfriend right away. Ignoring me." She said, taking a pause at the last words, interrupting him, while doing an ollie on her skateboard.

"I'm sorry, ok?" He said a little louder. Max rolled her eyes.

"You ignored me two fucking weeks just to be with her!" Max said, making a few heads turning around.

"I'm sorry! But you don't know how it is like to be dumped!" He said, lowering his voice a little.
"You're the one dumping everyone!"

Now you're probably wondering: What the hell is going on? Well I'm about to explain.

𝖣𝖤𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 25, 1984.
𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖧𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖬𝖠𝖲 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫.

"He's gonna love it!" Eleven Hopper happily said as she clapped her hands.

"You mean he's gonna love you?" Will said, rolling his eyes. The past month, all El was talking about was how she didn't like Mike anymore, and then, all of the sudden, she likes him again.

There was this dude named Bill, who she was "dating". Well, it was basically cheating.

Anyways, he dumped her on Mike's birthday. When they started "dating." It was more of a one time thing.

After that, she realized how much she loved Mike again, and begged Joyce to go back to Hawkins on Christmas.

"Same thing!" El said, as she pulled out the "mirror thingy", as Will liked to call it, that Jonathan gave to her for her birthday, fixing herself.

She looked around and then she saw him.

"There he is!" She smiled, but her smile faded away as she saw who was with him. "Is that Max?" She asked him.

"I think so." Will said, chocking on his own words. One time, she told her Mike was an asshole. The brown-haired girl threw a pillow right at him.